Home Buying in Charlotte>Question Details

Charlotte Ho…, Home Buyer in Charlotte, NC

i am looking for lease or owner financed 3 bdm home/condo in charlotte near downtown or dilworth area. bizmanhsv@gmail.com

Asked by Charlotte Home, Charlotte, NC Wed Mar 2, 2011

Answers

9
Can you give me an idea of what you have budgeted for a monthly payment? That would be where we need to start. I know of a couple of condos in the Southpark area that might work for you but the monthly HOAs are a little on the pricey side. What kind of money do you have for a down payment for an owner financed property?

If you can give me some idea about these criteria it will help me to steer you in the right direction. I have just completed two owner financed properties in the past couple of months. This is becoming a much more common way to get a loan in these challenging times but you have to have very special circumstances and a Realtor who knows how to negotiate and set the seller's minds at ease.

Feel free to give me a call to discuss your home buying/leasing needs and a strategy to reach your goals.

Blessings upon you...

Jan Teel
TEEL Realty
704-641-0267 (cell)
http://clthome.easystreetrealty-charlotte.com/mcListingDetai…

Here is a new construction home in Historic Wesley Heights, available for sale, lease or lease-purchase.

If the link doesn't work, visit http://www.clthome.com or email me and I will send photos.
Web Reference: http://www.natewolf.com
Hi, I would need some information...

-Monthly budget
-Sq. feet
-Close proximity to transit

I did a preliminary check and there are some properties that fit your basic criteria. Let me know if there is anything you need.

Good luck, Mechelle
There is a home 5.8 miles from the central business district of Charlotte (downtown). It is a 3 bedroom, brick ranch with a huge detached garage on 1 acre. The home has a bus stop very near across the street. Shopping is within walking distance for groceries, restaurants, gasoline. The owner is interested in providing a Contract for Deed or a Three Year Balloom Mortgage. The Contract for Deed would allow you to put a very small down payment on the property and have minimal closing costs. It this sounds like something you are interested in, please give me a call.

Glenda Marks
Broker/Owner
Marks Real Estate & Auction Company
I'm in the final stage of closing on a condo in the University area. How soon would you need to move. Do you plan to make a down payment or put up option money? 3BR/2BA with washer dryer in unit. Unit is move in ready. Check ou the video link to this property. My contact information in on my profile.
Just found two lease purchases under $200k. If you would like for me to send these to you, just provide me with an email address. You can reach me at elizabeth@thesourcerealtygroup.com. Thanks.
currently i have a condo in uptown area that i am paying around $1300 for 1 bed room. i am comfortable around $1200-1800 range a month. Regarding down payment, it t otally depends on the property if i need to be at 5-10% depending upon the interest i can get and neighborhood and the likes of the property.
i am open for all options. if i just lease, i prefer to do a year as the goal is to purchase a house down the road or now. HOA are fine, and they can be seperate or together in the amount and i can pay those quarterly / every six month or yearly. down the road once i am settled in with the furniture and such bought, i will be able to make extra payments towards the principal of the house. currently i have no debt as all my bills are paid except business parts of it. my credit is in the 600's but i had filed bankruptcy last year for business related purposes. i am not sure if that makes a difference or not but i can validate income with bank statements in a comfortable way for everyone.
You are not looking for something that is not becoming more common in this market. However; there is a little more information needed in order to help you select the best fit for your needs. We all need to knwo what budget you are working within. How much a month you want to spend and do you want it inclusive fo your HOA fees? there are some choices out there for you. Also, if you elect to do owner financing what amount of a down payment do you have for the home? How long are you looking to lease/owner finance for?

I just finished negotaiting one this past week and have some experince doing them....I would be happy to help you out in finding the right home for your needs.....
Web Reference: http://www.davedicecco.com
You would need to clarify your monthly budget in order for an agent to work with you. Always have a Realtor represent in these transactions

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com