Home Buying in Kingman>Question Details

arnold.james…, Home Buyer in Plainfield, IL

i am looking for homes that were built from the early 1900s to the middle 1900s

Asked by arnold.james13408, Plainfield, IL Fri Feb 28, 2014

Answers

5
Terry Bell’s answer
Keep in mind that realtors have better search engines available for real estate than is available for the general public. When you are looking for a special place like this, I recommend finding an agent to work with who can send you properties automatically as soon as they come on the market that fit your profile!
We have a beautiful over 2600 sq.ft. home built in early 1900's for sale in Holbrook,Az.
Let me know if you are interested in this area.(FSBO)
In case you may still be looking for an older home, I just listed 119 Walnut St here in Kingman AZ for $52,900. It is in really excellent condition and shows beautifully, built in 1940. The list number is 889017 or feel free to contact me. Thanks! Cathy Ott, Agent 928-753-2121
Did you ever find your early 1900's home ?
Arnold,
There is one property currently on the market in very good shape which is probably mid 1900's, go ahead and send me a email address and I'll send you a link to the listing. Also let me know if you are looking for move in ready or ready to restore.
elise.harron@yahoo.com
Happy to help with such a fun project, I'll have another restored period correct home to list later this spring!
Cheers,
Elise Harron
702.806.9990