Valarie Craig, Home Buyer in Indianapolis, IN

i am looking for duplex fixer upper in indianapolis indiana withat least two bedrooms and 1.5 bathrroms

Asked by Valarie Craig, Indianapolis, IN Fri May 23, 2008

Answers

7
If you are still looking, please check out a home near downtown. 606-608 N. Highland and contact the realtor if interested.
as others have mentioned, there is many, many duplexes available, it will all depend on the area you are looking to purchase in. Do you want cash flow now, but not much depreciation? Do you want less cash flow, but better appreciation?

If you want to work a company that "walks the walk", take a look at our websites at MyIndianapolisHome.com, RentIndyNow.com. We manage our 100 units in the Indianapolis area as well as manage over 300 single family homes for out of state investors. We have been investors ourselves for over 10 years and are well versed on both rehabbing as well as holding property long term.
There are a number of good duplexes available that fit that criteria throughout Marion Co. Choosing the right one will depend on your overall goal, budget, and strategy. Are you looking to buy and be an owner occupant or are you looking for an investment? If it is an investment, are you looking for a cash flowing rental or a property to rehab and resell? If you are looking for an investment make sure you use a buyers agent who specializes and is experienced in dealing with investment properties in the specific area you are thinking about. The differences and considerations between buying a home for investment and buying a home as a homestead are night and day. There are a lot of quirks to property investment and an experienced agent who knows the area is priceless.

If you are looking for a cash flowing rental investment something to consider would be the fact that there isn't typically a direct correlation between purchase price and rental income. Once you hit a certain price point in our market the rental income tends to plateau. You have to find the 'sweet spot' so that your profit margin from an investment standpoint is maximized.

If you'd like to tell me a little more about your specific situation, I'd be happy to help point you in the right direction and assist you with your search. (317) 294-4295 or mike@mikeperron.com
Web Reference: http://MikePerron.com
If you're still looking for a duplex, I've got one that might be of interest. You can call me at 317.702.0058 or e-mail me at Laura@talktotucker.com
My name is Brad Osborne and I am a Realtor with Coldwell Banker that specializes in helping investors determine what houses to invest in. Or to "flip" Call me today and I can start working for you.

Brad Osborne
Coldwell Banker
Office 883-3333
cell 258-3651
Valerie,

If you would like to email me a list of other criteria you have (i.e. what area of the city, price range) I will be happy to email you a link to listings that meet your criteria. You can also search the BLC at http://www.HomesByCindyB.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 24, 2008
Send me your email I will be able to send you listings available that fit your criteria. No spam, just an email with the listings.