Home Buying in Forest Hills>Question Details

Yuval, Home Buyer in Queens, NY

i am looking for condo or no board co op at forest hills

Asked by Yuval, Queens, NY Wed Feb 27, 2013

i am a green card holder and can put about 50% Down payment

i want to rent the property , can i do it with co ops with no board what will be the net yield at FH for 1BR

i will be at NY from May 18 for a week and would like to buy a property them so please contact me with relevant listing

Answers

8
Since you state that you would like to rent the unit, a condo may be a better option, since not all co-ops allow renting; check http://www.mlsli.com or consider working with an agent of your own....
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 27, 2013
Yes.you can buy with tenant. I have 4 apartments in the same building. Tetants pay from $1200 to 1450 rent
Yes.i have no board in Rego park.but 100% deal and good price. Call me 917-723-3000
How much would i need to buy 1BR condo in forest hills or kew gardens?

What willl be the average maintaince and the avregae rent I can get?

My budget is 200-300k

I have ot all in cash

Yuval
more than likely your only choice would be a condo as coops don't generally allow renting. Also it's important that you talk to a mortgage broker before you come so that you will be able to save time and show that you are able to buy. Contact my office and we will show you what is available.
I HAVE . BUT HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT TO SPENT FOR APARTMENT?

LUCKYDAY DAY REALTY
917-723-3000
call me at

646-468-4072

joanna
You need to buy sponsor co op units if you would want to use as an investment. But carefully check all the rules, if you need to live there couple of years prior to rent it out, any extra sublet fees etc. I have some sponsor units which I can talk to you about. Please let me know.
All the best with your search.