Home Buying in Soap Lake>Question Details

Houselackey, Home Buyer in Soap Lake, WA

i am looking for an agent to help me find a small rustic cabin in eastern washington. The structure need not be fancy, just adequate. i am disabled

Asked by Houselackey, Soap Lake, WA Fri Mar 18, 2011

need a get away. Was born and raised in Ephrata. Time to go back to e. wash. Soap, Blue, Cashmere, Blewitt Pass. Maybe even small, treed quiet home. Since I am looking at central and eastern washington, i am wondering if i need to seek a specialist. please advise. i have purchased 14 homes in my life, so this is not new to me. being disabled and not being to go scouting myself, is. Thanks for your help. Tom Dixon

Answers

3
Have you found a home yet? I know of a beautiful log home cabin that is fairly priced and in Grand Coulee... ???
Dear Houselackey;

I am very familiar with the areas you are referring to. What is your price range? Condition of the home...is this important? ADA compliant? Amount of acreage? Level entry? Stairs? Please get back to me and let me know some of these key answers.

Rob Merhaut
Contact the agent below and tell him I Terri Vellios from Campbell, CA sent you.

JonErik Johnson

Real Estate Consultant, Realtor
Keller Williams Kirkland
13131 NE 85th St.
Suite 300
Kirkland, WA 98033

Office:
425-285-3200
Mobile:
425-442-2964
Web Reference: http://terrivellios.com