Dupree, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

i am looking for an Area in brooklyn for an investment property 2 family unit (or more) for under 260k. Can anyone assist me with this?

Asked by Dupree, Brooklyn, NY Sat Jul 31, 2010

Answers

7
Right now on MLSLI, there are 45 listings for 2 family homes listed for $260,000 and under in various areas of Brooklyn. Most of the properties are either short sales, foreclosures and/or in very poor condition. Many of them will require cash deals and are in need of code violation removal. I would be pleased to assist you if you would provide me with more information about your goals and your current financial situation.

Ralph Windschuh
Associate Broker
Certified Buyer Representative
Senior Real Estate Specialist
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009
rwindschuh@c21princetonproperties.com
Top 2% of Century 21 Agents Nationwide
Dupree this is a tall order! You may ge a rehab job for this price! Check out the 205k Mortgage program at the link below.
Dupree,
We handle short sale properties in Brooklyn. Do call us to check if you are looking to buy.
We will try to asst and help to reach the agent for you or if you like look into helping more.

Fajardo Delacruz
Century Homes Realty Group LLC
347 932-0609
thank you all , gentlemen.... for responding to my question i do apologize for being vague. i am looking for a 2 family unit(or more ) in the Bed-ford Stuyvesant section of brooklyn Only. i did see a property that i am interested in (217 chauncey street) for under 260,000 can anyone of you assist me with this propery? i don't know how much work it needs but i do beleive it is in forclosure from looking thru Acris and Property Shark.
What i don't understand is why the listing Agent for this property has not returned any of my phone calls or emails. I even drove by and called Baez Realty( which is the name on the front outside the House, not to mention it is not the same Realty that the Agent listed works for...
Neal Khoorchand ERA Professional Realty Inc
Tel (718) 659-0202) )
I don't know what is going on but whenever i try to call either one of these i get the voicemail or it rings out and i have already left enough messages!
But to get back to the point i am looking for a 2 family unit or more under 260,000 in Bed-stuy i do not want something that needs major work! (or too much work) if anyone can assist it would be greatly appreciated. the lower the price obviously the better!
Charles D'Alessandro of Fillmore Real Estate. I believe we can help at Fillmore Real Estate
Yes we can help. We have some bank owned properties and short sale we can offer. Call me at 516-779-7966
Michael Biton
Web Reference: http://www.Michaelbiton.com