Briansdad, Both Buyer and Seller in Bedford - Stuyvesant,...

i am looking for a 100 unit apt building in brooklyn that is abandoned.Doesn't have to be the "best" area

Asked by Briansdad, Bedford - Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, NY Tue Nov 30, 2010

Answers

9
I have been researching some additional buildings after we had spoken on the phone, Give me another call to discuss some of the possibilities and price ranges so i can setup some appts. Thanks.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 5, 2010
We had briefly spoken about your project and I offered several possibilities and then you stopped responding. Do you now have a new budget to work with in 2011 and want to pursue this projecty again or have you moved on to something different? Call me to discuss 917.374.4295 or vincentagri@verizon.net
Briansdad,

As an investor, wouldn't you want to include specific information as to what type of property you are looking for? You made no mention of budget and are you referring to stalled Condo's who don't have money to complete a project? I know of an area which has a very large building complex, it may belong to the city or state.

Are you financing, what are you plans with this project etc...

All of this is information I'm sure anyone working with you will need to know.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 10, 2010
I might have something that could you can use. Email me @ hrjones54@gmail.com
We may have something close to your request and would be happy to track somthing down for you.
Web Reference: http://www.DESIRE2OWN.COM
How about a 40 unit building in brooklyn, I have something that may be interesting. give me a call at 917 3744295 Vincent Agri Remax Metro Real Estate
Hi Briansdad,

I may have something for you. Feel free to contact me at amorales@exitrealtytopproperties.com
Look forward to hearing from you.

Angelo Morales
Dear Briansdad:

Your best bet would be to go onto http://www.Realtor.com and do a search under multi-family properties. If you want, contact me and I can do the legwork for you.

You also mentioned that you are a seller... if you have a property(s) you are selling in Brooklyn I would like to find out more about it/them. Also, are you going to be doing a 1031 tax deferred exchange?

Please contact me and we can talk more. Thank you.

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Hi Briansdad
please send me your direct email and i will do some research for you
madelinepadovano@fillmore.com