Raj, Home Buyer in 90703

i am looking for a single family home in the shadow park community in cerritos within 650k.could anyone?

Asked by Raj, 90703 Tue Aug 4, 2009

please provide more details?

Answers

3
I'm glad to hear you are thinking about moving to Cerritos. Unfortunately, there isn't anything in Shadow Park in the 650 price range. I do have a 5 bedroom 3 bath in Cerritos for 639,000 still available. Please feel free to give me a call & I can give you more information on this great property.

Michelle Gonzalez DRE# 01427179
Michelle@selectremax.net
RE/MAX Select
562-572-5224
Consider coming down a little further south and check out Rossmoor. I know you can get a home in Rossmoor for around $650K. Rossmoor has held values pretty well in the entry level price range, plus with the large lot sizes there's a lot you can do to expand in the future.

Let me know if you'd like more info, there's also Rossmoor Highlands on the East side of Los Alamitos, Blvd.

emilyknell1@yahoo.com
For Shadow Park, $650K is too low, the most inexpensive home to sell in there recently still sold at $780K, there are just a few homes where owners are defaulting on their mortgages & where a short sale could be possible, one of them looks like it may be on that low end & it isn't on the market. Still the bank will go in with their own appraisers and see avg. sales over $750K.

Please let me know if you'd like to talk more about this.

emilyknell1@yahoo.com