Mike1313, Home Buyer in 33428

i am looking for a nice house in Boca Raton area. price range 700 to 900 K with owner financing upon 50% down.

Asked by Mike1313, 33428 Sun Jan 9, 2011

Answers

18
Why would you RISK giving that much money to total stranger of approx. $350K to $400K . If that owner does not pay their mortgage you have lost the money.

Usually owner financing has higher interest rate than a bank.

If you have credit issues best clear those go purchase a home BE less of down payment

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 22, 2011
Hi Mike,
Since you are not involving a bank for a mortgage it would be entirely up to the seller or homeowner to let me discuss your current credit situation to properly structure the deal so its suitable on both ends. Even if they say yes you may not agree to terms, keep in mind some homwowners are not eligle to do a short sale and owe more than the property is currently worth, therefore a lender would not lend above appraised value to a person with good credit using conventional financing. This may open up some good opportunities for you to get into a home as long as you are willing to accept some terms that may not be acceptable in a traditional deal. Feel free to contact me to discuss options and properties that offer owner financing.
Russ Greenberg, RELO "Experience Counts"
561-445-8782 - Direct

Florida's Real Estate Leader since 1926, 30 offices serving South FL
Keyes Real Estate, Mortgage, Title, & Insurance
Boca Blue Lake Office
1200 Yamato Rd Suite B-1
Boca Raton, FL 33431
FlaHomeMover@aol.com
I can help you Obtain private financing for the purchase of a home. Please contact me to discuss your options.

Brad
Brad@leadermortgageservices.com
954-317-3330
Hi Mike:

Your best bet would be to talk to a mortgage broker who might be a better resource than a home seller. There are not a lot of sellers who will finance a mortgage, and that is not a category (field) on the MLS. Hard to find.

If you would like the name of the mortgage broker who I have worked with successfully email me at the address below. In your price range, $700-$900k, there will be a house just for you.

Looking forward to working with you and finding you the home of your dreams and a great financing plan.

Marilyn Jacobs, REALTOR
landline: 561-638-9818; cell: 561-302-3388
marilynfjacobs@gmail.com
Jeffrey Ray & Associates
TESTIMONIALS: http://marilynjacobs.com/ (Click on red tab that says TESTIMONIALS)
Dear Mike1313,

There are many great homes in Boca Raton! It's fabulous area to move to. I have a great direct lender for you to use. A great neighborhood I would suggest with your budget:

Camino Gardens
New Floresta
Mediterranea
Woodfield Hunt Club
Parkside

If I can be any assistance, let me know:)
Jen Sommers
561.819.2959
Web Reference: http://www.AgentBoca.com
Mike 123,

I'm sure there plenty of homes in Boca Raton in the price range you're looking. But to find "owner financing" is another story all together.

If your buyer has 50% down payment, I can help them obtain financing. If they're looking for owner financing, I would assume that there must be some credit issue which disqualifies them from conventional financing. They will pay a much higher rate of interest, but there are options with a 50% down payment.

Contact me and I will steer you in the right direction.

Michael Somerville - Freedom Mortgage -Direct Lender.
Web Reference: http://www.freedomfha.com
Dear Mike,

Hi! You are looking to purchase with seller financing so you need to be looking for a regular sale. On a short sale the bank will not pay attention to this request and with a foreclosure the bank again is not interested. Are there some nice seller properties in Boca with your specifications? Yes. You will also need an attorney/title company to complete this transaction.

Susan Penn, PA,SFR
EWM Realtor
2000 Main Street
Weston, Fl 33326
954-557-5993
Mike,

I am sure from your research that you are able to find plenty of properties available at the price range you are looking for. However, you need a local and experienced Realtor to help you navigate your way through so that you know you are getting a great deal and taking full advantage of the buyers market.

As a buyers agent, I am able to make sure that you are getting exactly what you are looking for, with the best deal possible, and saving you money the closing process. Best of all, my services to you are 100% cost-free to you.

Contact me at 561-929-0428 or markdoringpa@gmail.com and I will be happy to put my knowledge and experience to work for you.

Mark Doring
561-929-0428
West Real Estate, Inc.
Dear Mike1313,

Great news! There are 145 homes in Boca Raton area that meet your criteria. You need to first figure out where you would to live: East, Central, and West Boca. The second question, you should ask yourself are what community or home ammenities are important to you, whether you would like the country club neighborhood with clubhouse, or low fees.

Mike1313, should you need any assistance, I would love to help you out.

Sincerely yours,
Jen Susanne Sommers
561.819.2958
Jen@AgentBoca.com
Web Reference: http://www.AgentBoca.com
Hello Mike!

Hope you enjoyed this wonderful day!
There are many homes for sale within that price range in Boca Raton, from East to West. Do you have other criteria that are important to you other than owner financing, Boca Raton, $700- $900K? Do you need a large home? Are schools important to you? Do you need to be near major roadways for easy commute to work? What amenities are important to you in your community? These and other important questions can help in finding the right home for you.
Everything is negotiable and if you find the right home and the seller is able and willing to finance, then the details can be negotiated. Many sellers don’t think of listing their home as seller financed but will consider it if a good deal is presented. I'm a negotiator that can help you find what you need. Let’s talk...561-809-8328.

Alicia Lammersdorf
Realtor/BA/GRI/ABR/CDPE/CIPS/TRC
English/Spanish/Italian
Illustrated Properties
Boca Raton, FL
561-809-8328
http://www.ILoveBoca.com
Hi Mike,

We should be able to find you a house that will seller finance. I would be happy to email you a list of available properties, with photos. In addition, I can set you up to receive an email alert when something new comes on the market that meets your criteria. Please call or email me with your email address to get started.

Please call with any questions. I look forward to hearing from you.

Amy Givoni, Broker
Givoni Realty Corp.
561-361-8555
amygivoni@realtor.com
http://www.amygivoni.com
Sounds like what I am looking for but it needs to be on navigable water that will trade with a condo worth $250K.
Difference in cash.
Hi Mike

There are homes listed for sale in Boca Grove Plantation, Blue Inlet, Boca Isles and Camino Lakes where the owner is offering owner financing. Please email me at WendyCasey@ymail.com and I will send you more info and photos.

Wendy Casey
Remax Advantage Plus
561-789-2525
http://www.wendycasey.com
Mike,

Your best bet is to interview at least three agents who service the Boca Raton area and select one to represent you that you know has your best interests at heart and the skills to help you clearly identify your needs and locate matching properties. Perhaps the most important skill is the ability to evaluate the current market around the home you are interested in and negotiate the best pricing and terms on your behalf. There is a lot of inventory in these price ranges and finding one to carry 50% of the paper is easily accomplished.

Of course much depends on what you are looking for in a location and lifestyle and a qualified Realtor® can help point you in the right direction. A few recommendations I would make; I would tell you to not sign a buyer's broker agreement with anyone. This is a form an agent will use to tie you up and ensure any transaction you make will only be through them. Find an agent who is happy to perform their services with the knowledge that if they do not properly meet your expectations they will lose your business. Second, never call a listing agent about a home they have listed as their initial relationship with the seller will prevent you from working out the best deal when it comes time to negotiate pricing and terms.

If you do decide to interview agents please feel free to contact me as I would be honored to be on that list.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference: http://www.tompriester.com
Hi, Mike. I am happy to hlep you find a home in Boca Raton between $700k-$900k that offers owner financing. I would like to get more details on what you want your home to have so that I can better assist you. Please give me a call at 561-445-8743 or email me at Nicole@buysellboca.com and we can discuss your criteria.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Nicole Marks Mason, Realtor
Tammar Realty Corp.
http://www.buysellboca.com
Web Reference: http://www.buysellboca.com
Hi Mike
Is your preference for East or West Boca? Do you prefer a country club community with
amenities that will require equity membership, initiation fees and monthly fees or a
neighborhood that does not impose these costs?
How many bedrooms and baths are required, are you open to both 1 and 2 story designs?
Are you prepared to purchase at this time or is it conditioned upon the sale of an existing
property?
We have been buying, selling, building, developing and financing properties in the Boca
area for nearly 30 years and can certaintly help to identify homes that meet your criteria.
Gary Rosen Rosen Real Estate Group 561.573.8500 grosen@rosenregroup.com
Hi Mike,

Although owner financing is not that common, there are sellers in a position to do so.

One property just listed in St. Andrews that is open to this is and the link is below.

If you let me know a little more about what you are looking for (golf course, view, close to a certain school ect) I am happy to do a search for you and any that you interest you we can explore further.

Enjoy this beautiful day!

Briana Beaty
Golden Bear Realty
561-315-8803
BrianaBeaty@gmail.com
HI MIKE:

Tell me more and I'll be happy to find you "the home of your dreams," as I've done for so many others. Click website link, go to testimonials.

How many bedrooms and baths.
Are you interested in a gated equity golf club, a property near or on the ocean?
What criteria are important to you.

Marilyn Jacobs