William Agal, Home Buyer in Washington, DC

i am looking for a condo in the circlular 2 buildings in the marina.. 3 bedrooms

Asked by William Agal, Washington, DC Thu Jul 18, 2013

Answers

7
Hi William,

Thanks for contacting us here on Trulia.

Are you referring to the Azzurra, Regatta, and Cove condominiums? These are beautiful luxury contemporary style condos and many of the units have amazing views of the city, ocean, and marina.

I would be happy to send you a list of available units in these condos by email. Please contact me directly at JamieTian@RodeoRE.com or (310) 717-1321 with any questions/concerns or additional search criteria.

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
DRE #01920120
Web Reference: http://www.jamietian.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 18, 2013
Hi William,

The circular high rise condominium building in Marina del Rey is the Marina City Club. Built in the 1970s, 660 units full service complex. Attached is information about Marina City Club.
http://marinadelreycondotownhouse.blogspot.com/2013/03/marin…
For more information and or showings please call Gail Mercedes Cole (310) 853.9933
Hi William, I am a certified Relocation Specialist who has relocated from Boston, MA over 15+ years ago and live in Marina Del Rey, CA feel free to reach out to me directly to discuss your needs privately.

Endre Barath,Jr.
Prudential California Realty
A Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Affiliate

310.486.1002(m)
homes@endrebarath.com
Web Reference: http://www.endrebarath.com
Good evening William,

My name is Panos and I am the broker of record for Hermes International. I have lived at the Marina City Club, the Azzura, the Cove and the Regatta since 2001. As a long term resident, investor and broker in the area, I can assist with your real estate needs.

In regards to your inquiry, you are referring to the Marina City Club, a condo complex comprised of 6 towers, 3 north and 3 south with a total of 600 units. The Marina City Club was built between 1970 and 1974 and is located on land leased by the county of Los Angeles, with an expiration in the year 2067.

There are currently seven 3 bedroom units available for sale at the Marina City Club, ranging in prices from $525,000 to $799,000. Their size is 1,725 square feet. Please feel free to contact me with questions. I'd be happy to share the listings over email and even arrange for showings.

Warm regards,
Panos
PANOS@HERMESGROUP.COM
(877) 719-7197
Hi William,
Send me your email and I'll forward what I can show you.
Marlin
Coldwell Banker
Marlinjeter@gmail.com
Hello William,
I live in the Marina..absolutely wonderful!
Please feel free to send me your email and I'll send you available listings.
Susan@SusanBour.com
There are three bedroom condos available here in the Marina City Club. The main difference between this and a typical condo is that the land is leased from LA County for a period of approximately another 50 years and the individual owners pay ground rent monthly. For more information or expert representation in Marina del Rey and surrounding areas, please contact me.