Home Buying in Minneapolis>Question Details

Brandon Haml…, Home Buyer in Hillside, IL

i am looking for a 4 bed/3 bath in the surrounding Minneapolis, MN area. My budget is $300,000. Anybody can assist me from the area?

Asked by Brandon Hamlin, Hillside, IL Tue Nov 5, 2013

Answers

21
That is what I do best. Call me 612-423-0202
Are you still in the market for a home in the surrounding Minneapolis, MN area? If so we should meet to narrow down exactly what your wants and needs are . I live in Minneapolis so I am confident I can assist you in finding a home. Are you looking for a condo or single family, townhouse ? Please give me a call at 612-382-9172 or email me at ralafu@yahoo.com. Rachelle L Benson
We can each feel confident that our MAAR agents are the best anywhere. Any of us would serve you well, provide you with the best information, advise you find expert advisers as needed, act on your behalf as needed. Each of us is well skilled in real estate and knowledgeable about municipal, county and state codes, construction requirements, other pertinent needs. I advise you to choose an agent and let him or her help you. $300.000 should put you in line to find a great home in an area you will enjoy. Let me know how I can assist you in making your choice; think of it as hiring an expert who will act in your best interests at all times. Liz Fuller, 612-986-4105

PS I can email you some tips on hiring a realtor if you request it.
Hello Brandon:
I am surprised to see only 17 replies to your request. It might be like searching another home to decide on a Realtor. I t is kind of difficult to guess what do YOU want in your Realtor. If you can give me a call we can talk for few minutes, we can have some one on one conversation. I have been FULL TIME in Real Estate and is Broker/Owner with BONUS REALTY for last 20+ years. If you care about one on one service, anytime availability, and No Pushing around and honest dealings, I can serve your needs.
So give me a call @ 763-537-8382 talk talk for few minutes. Good Luck.
Maybe it's because he requested the same thing for Las Vegas and Louisville. Maybe this is spam and he is just doing it for fun & laughs at our expense.
Flag Wed Nov 6, 2013
So just about everyone can assist you. What it really comes down to with a buyer's agent relationship is customer service. Communication, honesty, trust, etc... but really what matters to you the most? Maybe you need someone with patience and good listening skills since you are just browsing right now, and it could still be a long time until you even consider moving here.

Check out my testimonials and some of the other Realtors below. They are right on our profile page, and will give you a way to separate out the full-time Realtors from the part time ones. From there just go with your gut and give one of us a try. I would certainly love the opportunity.

Thank you and good luck!

Chris Block
651-307-7663
chris.block@imetroproperty.com
Rick Thram. Right now I'm just looking. It's not a definite. Just browsing to see where the best place to live. That's all
Brandon, I see that you've been looking for the same thing in Las Vegas, and Louisville KY also. Have you narrowed it down to Minneapolis now? If so, any of these agents that have taken their time to respond to your inquiry can help to find you the right home...
Where do you wanna live Brandon?!? Las Vegas? Louisville KY? Or, Mpls?
Brandon,

Welcome to the Twin Cities. I would be more than happy to help you with your home search. Please feel free to contact me via phone email or text. I would love to hear what you're looking for in features for your next home and the neighborhood that you would like to live in. An effective search, begins with a thoughtful discussion about your goals. I am experienced throughout the Twin Cities metro area and would love to help you realize your goals in finding your next new home in the Twin Cities.

Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you.

Kevin Bumgardner
612–386–8773
Kbum@msn.com
MainStreetMN.com
Counselor Realty
President, Broker Realtor, CRS, e-Pro, ABR, MBA
Brandon,
I would love to help you. I am client focused and take great pride in giving exceptional service. I specialize in South Minneapolis and the surrounding areas.
Tyler Dill | Realtor
C: 612.718.1724
O: 952.473.1716
F: 612.233.0045
Tyler@dwellrealtypartners.com
http://www.dwellrealtypartners.com
Brandon,

Please feel free to give me a call or send a text.

612-839-4202

Cameron Piper
Keller Williams Premier Realty
Web Reference: http://www.CamPiper.com
Brandon - I am more than willing to help you in your search. Please give me a call at 612-382-9172. so I can assist you.

http://www.rlbenson.kw.realty.com

Rachelle Benson
I specialize in the northern suburbs where you can find a better value than other ares. Take this home for example.

http://www.justlistedminneapolis.com/listing/mlsid/152/prope…

You also set up your custom search here as well.

Give me a call and I will have you home by Friday!
Hello Brandon,

I would be happy to assist you with your home search in the Minneapolis area. Please contact me at 612-760-5060. Thank you, Lori Jackson - Chanhassen Realty.
Hello Brandon:

I can help you - - we specialize in relo's to the Twin Cities and have many to choose from.
Tom Schwartz
612-802-0989
tomschwartzrealtor@gmail.com
Hi Brandon,

Contact me and I'll get you set up with an MLS search catered to exactly what you're looking for. I'm with Exit Realty Metro right in Mpls, we help people buy and sell homes around the entire metro, and our service to our clients is unmatched. 612-701-2778, ryan.lange@ermetro.com. You can also search for homes from my website: ryanlangerealestate.com
Hi Brandon, you can visit us at http://www.mplshouse.com. We currently represent over $30M in Minneapolis inventory and are well versed. My family lives on Lake of the Isles in Mpls and know the ins and outs...which is important as Mpls varies very much block by block. My team is on hand to ensure you are taken care of and guided in the right direction. Areas we would recommend are Linden Hills, Fulton, Lynnhurst, ECCO, Tangletown, Kenny, Windom, Northrop, Hale, Minnehaha and Diamond Lake neighborhoods. I can be reached at 612-328-1825.
I would be more than happy to assist you. Feel free to contact me. Kevin Lithander 612-245-4663. I specialize in Minneapolis!
Hi, Brandon!!

Sure!!! Contact me. I'm from Chicago and I think I can help with how things translate from there to here.

I'd love to earn the right to be your agent.

I would be more then happy to help you out. Give me a call at 2187600807 to dicuss your situation. Thanks.
Web Reference: http://Agentbrendan.com
I would love to help you out....give me a call 763 300 2702 Relocation is my specialty
I am the purchase manager at one of the most successful mortgage companies in the Twin Cities. Please let me know how we could be of help to you and your family. We would love the chance to earn your business!

Bill Boldenow
Purchase Manager / Loan Officer
NMLS# 31974
Cascade Mortgage
2801 Hennepin Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55408

O: 612-252-3347
C: 612-387-4745
F: 866-365-5065

http://WWW.YOURMNHOMELOAN.COM

bboldenow@mycascademortgage.com

My business is built on referrals from people like you, so please feel free to pass on my name and number to anyone looking to buy or refinance a home. Thank you!
Flag Mon Nov 18, 2013