Home Buying in 19th Ward>Question Details

Marko Tramme…, Home Buyer in Rochester, NY

i am interested in this home 730 arnett blvd. is it true that i can pay 75 dollars a month for this home.?

Asked by Marko Trammell, Rochester, NY Sat Nov 9, 2013

Answers

3
Hello, Marko, My colleagues have yet to mention that 1 local mortgage lender supplies the same amount - or even MORE - of the cash-to-close provided by the grant programs, but without all that waiting and red tape! You and your wife should therefore work with me to define a comfort zone for you on the monthly payment for a quality house you'd love to own with mortgage qualifying - immediately, before interest rates go up!

Call me ASAP for a homeowner plan your and your wife will both approve! 585.223.4449[24 Hours]

RichardCoake.com
Hunt Real Estate
RCoake@Rochester.rr.com
585.223.4449[24 Hours]
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 10, 2013
Good morning Marko,

Thank you for the question.

This property is now pending (sold) and without taxes and insurance possibly would have been that much a month. It was also a handyman special that might have required repairs in order to move in.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 10, 2013
Marko:

The home a 730 Arnett Blvd has a pending sale on it as of May 2013 but not sure where it stands at this point. It is a total rehab which needs a great deal of work to be livable. The $75 a month that the site is referring to does not include taxes and insurance which would add another $200 a month on top of your mortgage if you can find a bank that would lend that small of an amount. For someone who is handy this would be a steal because the city assessment for it is $66,000. This would create instant equity as long as you can keep the rehab expenses at a reasonable amount. If I can assist you in your search please feel free to contact me and also good mortgage brokers can steer you towards grants that the city gives out to owner occupied homes.

Bill Walsh
Licensed Sales Professional
585-750-8999
bwalsh@sevenvalleyrealty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 9, 2013