majid_masood, Home Buyer in Kenilworth, NJ

i am interested in buying home in Kenilworth. Do they have good schools? i heard that their public schools are not as good as Cranford, NJ

Asked by majid_masood, Kenilworth, NJ Mon May 21, 2012

i heard that their public schools are not as good as Cranford, NJ

Answers

5
The best thing you can do when finding out about a school system is go to visit the school and take a tour of the schools where your child will be going and what the curriculum is. Although the available rankings are an important tool to providing baselines with regard to percent of children going to college and standardized testing, it is not always the only indicators that should be viewed.

Sometimes also, the rankings don't take into account any recent changes within the district or a down year in testing for a specific grade. The most important thing to do in any community is to visit the community and the schools in order to make the most educated decision.
Kenilworth is a great community, family friendly, lots to do for kids,schools, recreation department and sports!
Great place to raise a family!!
I live in Kenilworth and my 3 children go to school in here, the thing I like most is personal attention, it is a small town and if we are to compare to schools in towns like Cranford, Westfield or Clark or any other more upscale town their are financially stronger and can offer more programs but in the other hand they are much bigger towns and can not offer the individual attention the students and parents get in Kenilworth.
Hi Majid,

You can search on Google for 2011 Top Public Schools in New Jersey. You can find the rankings from elementary to high school.

Good luck and I hope this helps.
Best wishes!
Kenilworth is a very nice community. Cranford has some of the more highly rated schools in the state. In fact, Cranford High School was recently ranked 13th in the whole state by NJ Monthly magazine.

To see a school report card from the Asbury Park Press for Kenilworth, go to http://php.app.com/schoolRC/results.php?pageNum_Recordset1=0…

For the school report card for Cranford, visit
http://php.app.com/schoolRC/results.php?county=Union&dis…

Should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm happy to help however I can.