Home Buying in Baden>Question Details

Ivory M Hill, Home Buyer in Saint Louis, MO

i am interested in buying a foreclosed property but if filed a chapter 7 and it was discharged 12/2011 can i get financing

Asked by Ivory M Hill, Saint Louis, MO Thu Oct 18, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Typically 2 years after discharge.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 12, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer