Home Buying in Teaticket>Question Details

Wayno, Home Buyer in Teaticket, MA

i am interested Single-Family Home located at 138 Homestead Lane, Teaticket MA. any info will be appreciated?

Asked by Wayno, Teaticket, MA Tue Aug 24, 2010

house is all boarded up and the yard is overgrow

Answers

4
Call Town Hall in Falmouth, MA, 59 Town Hall Square, Falmouth, MA 02540
(508) 548-7611 or check Fannie/Freddie Mac. It's STILL vacant. No Realtor is representing this house. I think it's fallen into the cracks. It's got the prettiest hydrangeas on the block!
Wayno I had marketed this property and had a buyer for this home who made a good offer back when it was foreclosed upon by its bank. I've been in the house and know its condition unlike any of these other agents. Let me know if I can help you? I can send you its listing found on my website if you like. Just give me your email addy
Wayno, There are several good deal in the teaticket area and East Falmouth that are currently on the market. Link below for search.
Hi Wayno,

The property is bank owned but will be coming up shortly, now that said, if you have interest in it you need to give me a call or any Realtor you trust so we can help you through the process of purchasing it. If you want, I can get all the ducks lined up for you and we can talk to the bank about it as soon as this week to get an idea of what they have in mind but no matter what you do - don't delay as about 50 million people now know it is there.

If you want my help, Just give me a call or email me, anytime

J.M.Jones
Century 21 Northshore
978-335-9092
jmjonesrealtor@gmail.com