anshu.khari, Home Buyer in Arlington, VA

i am indian citizen .i have been to usa only once on visitor visa. can i buy a house in texas and i have 500,000 us dollars to invest .?

Asked by anshu.khari, Arlington, VA Thu Aug 16, 2012

i dont need a bank loan and could i still buy a house

Answers

3
I would purchase in northern virginia because the market is going up and stable.
Government Offices in D.C. and Pentagon is in Virginia. The FED (Government) is in this region.
I hope you understand what that means. And yes, you can invest but would have to go through international investment procedures unless you have a local person that can work on your behalf.
I would work with a local lawyer here and you need an international lawyer your end.

Sony Kim
Associate Broker
Keller Williams
6820 Elm St
McLean, VA 22101
703 244 3997
sony_kim@msn.com
There's no legal requirement that you are a permanent resident or citizen to own a home in the US. Though you don't need a loan, you should know that there are lenders willing to loan to foreign nationals on certain loan programs provided your have steady income
Yes, you an buy a house with cash no matter what your citizenship is.