Home Buying in 47670>Question Details

mikebanister…, Home Buyer in Princeton, IN

i am getting a diovorce need to find a loan for home and haven't been able very little money down

Asked by mikebanister12, Princeton, IN Fri Mar 8, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


We can do a FHA loan with only 3.5% down. Feel free to apply online at http://www.rhlapps.com/kjones or give me a call.

K.C. Jones
RH Lending
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 8, 2013
Hi Mike

Regret to hear of your situation.

Your best Options are FHA or VA loans.

If you are looking to buy out your wife, then the above will work.

Good luck.
Web Reference: http://www.ruthandperry.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 8, 2013

One option may be Rural Housing money, if home qualifies no down payment. Call me and I will give you more details. 812-480-4324 kempusa@evansville.net

Jan Kemp
RE/MAX Midwest Real Estate
Evansville, IN
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 8, 2013
Your best bet would be FHA which requires 3.5% down. The problem is that if you are looking to purchase in a condo or townhome complex the community needs to be FHA approved. Single family residences with FHA is a lot easier. Best of luck with your situation.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 8, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer