Home Buying in Midwest City>Question Details

ashleybrooke…, Home Buyer in Midwest City, OK

i am currently under contract on a lease to own

Asked by ashleybrooke1983, Midwest City, OK Mon Aug 27, 2012

we have been pre-approved for the loan for this house. we originally agreed on a price of $134,000 and have paid it down to approx. $121,000. can you tell me what the approx closing cost would be to me? Actual money out-of-pocket? Thank you

Answers

2
I believe that if you get the seller to provide an itemized amortization schedule and receipts for any additional downpayments you have made, the monies you have already paid WILL be counted as downpayment monies.

Of course, every lender has their own guidelines. Depending on the lender and the purchase agreement you have with the seller, it could be considered a re-finance or a new purchase.

Check with SEVERAL lenders before you pull the trigger on a deal. Contact me for references if you need.

Dutch Revenboer
Flat Iron Realty Group
Edmond, OK
405.590.6563

PS. Interested in learning how get totally out of debt AND get and pay off a 30 year fixed mortgage in 6-10 years, all with the same money you are spending now?

Check out this short 8 minute video at http://HomePaidOff.com

No hocus-pocus, no gimmicks. Same system endorsed by Dave Ramsey & Susie Orman.

FREE to my clients!
Your closing cost willl range from $3500 to $4000 dollars: Unless your contract is written to show down payment you will still need 3 1/2 % down payment: