Teeleongkee, Home Buyer in Detroit, MI

i am amalaysian homes in the of25000 dollar range which particular region ofdetroit you wd suggest

Asked by Teeleongkee, Detroit, MI Fri Oct 21, 2011

Answers

3
Hello, I am glad to here you are buying here in Detroit, welcome! There are particular areas where you can really find something great. First I can start with some good zip codes. 48219,48221, 48223, 48228, 48235, 48239. Those zip codes are on the westside of the city. What you have to do is have somene to find you a specific home at that price in those area. That is exactly what we do here. We do the leg-work for in-state an out-of-state investors. E-mail us at info@onlybrickhomes.com to discuss our free service. Our phone number is 313-449-9500. Fill free to call us anytime,day or night.

Thank You
I've sold hundreds of homes in Detroit and the surrounding suburbs. For $25,000, assuming your are purchasing a rental investment property, you should focus on home-owner type areas: well-kept neighborhoods, low vacancy, no vandalized properties, etc.

The best neighborhoods still have rough streets within them, so each property you're considering needs to have a thorough interior, exterior and neighborhood analysis.

Residents who will be purchasing or renting your properties should have schools and good commercial amenities nearby.

We can help you choose the best neighborhoods both inside and outside of Detroit for your investment dollars by providing a neighborhood report and available property list.

Contact us at: 248.905.1531 or email: myrealestateteam1@gmail.com if you need our assistance.
Hello Teeleoongkee. I am not sure what you are asking. Please clarify your question. In the meantime, if you are saying that you are "Malaysian," then please know that we would never steer anyone to or away from any particular neighborhood based on race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or other reason. I do know that Detroit has many places to live where you can find some wonderful homes within your price range, whether you want to purchase a home as your own residence or as investment property. Contact me to find that perfect home for you!