Home Buying in Byron Center>Question Details

Tim1115, Home Buyer in Grand Rapids, MI

i am a 45 year old single man with Bad credit, due to a divorce. i need to find a land contract or rent to own around grand rapids, but not in city.

Asked by Tim1115, Grand Rapids, MI Wed Oct 5, 2011

i am currently employed by Cascade Engineering and make $20 an hour. City living is OUT so do not flood me with these listings. outside of the city is perfect. byron center, grandville, caledonia, cutlerville are ideal locations.

Answers

6
I can provide you with a list of land contracts in West Michigan....in 2011 I wrote almost 40 Land Contracts. Typically you'll need about a 10% down payment, sometimes more. Just call me and tell me how much you have saved for a down payment and what county or counties you want a list of land contracts. Cell: 616-443-7335 and ask for Jeff --or-- email me: Jeff@yesFHA.com
Hi Tim ,
I am a Licensed Loan Officer .
One of the most important things a seller will want to know is when you will be able to actually purchese or refinace fully into the property. There will be a few very important steps to follow to get you on the right path .
You may have already found a property , however the steps you take going forward will be important to the sucess of the contrat you have with a seller .
If you are interested in talking about this more please let me know . I can be reached at 616-392-2290 x110

Debbie
I am working with a land contract buyer right now. There has been more people willing to sell on land contrat be cause they have not been able to sell there home. Please call or e-mail me. 616-826-4387
I will sell my curent home soon (in Ada). Are you interested?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 30, 2011
I have helped quite a few people with their searches for land contracts and lease with theoption to purchase lately. The options are limitted out there, but with some good searching, we can find something that will work for you. Let me know if you would like some help with your search. Thanks!
Check out http://www.roselandco.com. They sell all their listings on land contract and will help people with bad credit as long as you have income.