Home Buying in Lind>Question Details

Codii Phelps, Home Buyer in Lind, WA

i am a 21 year old man with an associates degree in welding but no credit history is it still possible for me to get a loan to buy a house

Asked by Codii Phelps, Lind, WA Thu Feb 16, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Lind

Answers

4
I think you can. Go to Wells Fargo and ask them if they are still doing non traditional credit loans. You will need to prove you are paying your bills ie cell phone electricity, rent.
might be zero down in that area too.
Flag Mon Aug 20, 2012
It is possible, but not probable. It depends on how long you have been employed & if you have other bills in your name. Call me sometime at 206-841-9976 & I will see if I can help you out either now, or tell you what to do to prepare for getting a loan.

Jirius George Isaac
Web Reference: http://www.metromgi.com
Codii,
No credit or none that you are aware of? There are non-traditional forms of credit that may fill out your file. Did you take out any student loans? Have you paid rent, had utilities, cell phone?
I can't guarantee success, but if I were your agent I'd encourage you to sit down with a mortgage professional and discuss your options. If you don't qualify yet, you will find out what you'll need to do to get approved sooner than if you didn't apply.
Well, you didn't say if you had a job as a welder! If you don't have any credit history, the next question is whether you have any money?? If you have money, perhaps you can find a family member to go in with you on a purchase. Talk to an agent or lender in your area!