Home Buying in Ironwood>Question Details

Nicole, Other/Just Looking in Ironwood, MI

i am a single mother of 3 with another on the way. i am currently looking for at least a 3 bdrm apt or house

Asked by Nicole, Ironwood, MI Sun Apr 6, 2008

if i could rent to own would be great. i am looking in ironwood, michigan any info for me please contact me at doobie_penguin@hotmail.com

Answers

4
Nancy Zak’s answer
Hi Nicole: I hope you found some place to live here in Ironwood?? While I do not do any Property Management, I would be happy to give you contact information for rentals in the Ironwood area. Rent to own may be tough right now. So many sellers really need to sell! You can contact me through our Re/Max Action North office at 906-932-4110.
Nicole, I emailed a local agent to see if they can help. His name is Matt.
Hi Nicole. I think Gary is right about removing your e-mail address from your post. You really don't want your e-mail address displayed in a public forum like this. If you absolutely want to be contacted via e-mail, I would create a special e-mail address just for that purpose. Then you'll know that it's either answers to this question or spam that you'll receive there, but at least it won't clutter your regular e-mail address. Trulia Voices may also not be the right forum for your question as the guidelines prohibit advertisement and solicitation. You'd be much better off search on Craigslist or backpage.com. Good luck with your search.

Just a friendly note to Gary. I don't think there is a way to contact public posters through Trulia. I know you can contact Real Estate Professionals through Trulia, but not the general public.
Ute Ferdig -…, Real Estate Pro in Newcastle, CA
Nicole, please remove your email address. You will start receiving spam. There is a check box under profile to allow members to contact your through Trulia.
Web Reference: http://mi-living.com