There really isn't anything in your price range near cal poly Pomona, and in Riverside you get a very small condo or a house that needs lots of work. Any chance you can increase your budget?
You do not need a green card to purchase a house in the United States. In case your visit is for purchasing a house ,then you will require a visa. Normally its best to pay the house all cash. Many investors are paying all cash for homes now. You will need to have your money prepared in the USA
Here is the process you will need if you are using cash:
1) Select the region you want to buy a house, our agents may guide you.
2) The majority of the real estate documents will be made by your real estate agent. You will only need to sign the documents.
3) In case your offer to buy house is accepted you will need to spend a 3% deposit to escrow company.
4) A Home Inspection will be carried out. Other inspections are also done for your protection.
5) You will review the original reports of homeownerâ€™s property rights.
6) Indication loan documents.
If you are interested, i can definitely take you through the process and get you started. my email is firstname.lastname@example.org