Home Buying in Pomona>Question Details

mhjimmy1, Home Buyer in Pomona, CA

i am a foreigner and looking to buy a real estate near Cal Poly Pomona or UCR.

Asked by mhjimmy1, Pomona, CA Thu Jul 25, 2013

My budget is about 100K. Can someone with experience dealing with foreign investor assist me? Thanks.

Answers

5
Hi mhjimmy1,

There really isn't anything in your price range near cal poly Pomona, and in Riverside you get a very small condo or a house that needs lots of work. Any chance you can increase your budget?
A good real estate agent that may be trusted is very important. The entire process of buying a house may take a few months. Below, ive attached some info that might help you.

You do not need a green card to purchase a house in the United States. In case your visit is for purchasing a house ,then you will require a visa. Normally its best to pay the house all cash. Many investors are paying all cash for homes now. You will need to have your money prepared in the USA

Here is the process you will need if you are using cash:
1) Select the region you want to buy a house, our agents may guide you.
2) The majority of the real estate documents will be made by your real estate agent. You will only need to sign the documents.
3) In case your offer to buy house is accepted you will need to spend a 3% deposit to escrow company.
4) A Home Inspection will be carried out. Other inspections are also done for your protection.
5) You will review the original reports of homeowner’s property rights.
6) Indication loan documents.

If you are interested, i can definitely take you through the process and get you started. my email is sgvhomes4sale@gmail.com
mhjimmy1, are you looking for a specific type of property? Or just anything under $100k near Cal Poly?
I am looking for 2 bed condo or single family home. Thanks.
Flag Thu Jul 25, 2013
Yes I am currently living offshore, I have a SS# and I do not have US income. I plan to pay in full first. Thanks.
have you selected an agent for your real estate needs? If you are still reviewing, I can assist you with your purchase. contact me at: rodney.williams@evergreenrealty.net
Flag Wed Aug 7, 2013
You need to add more details. Are you here on Visa, do you have a SS#, do you have US income?