Home Buying in Waldorf>Question Details

Robert Gatli…, Home Buyer in Waldorf, MD

i am a first time home buyer my problem is my credit score is kinda low i need someone that can work with me to purchase my home in waldorf area

Asked by Robert Gatling, Waldorf, MD Fri Jan 18, 2013

Answers

9
Since you are a first time home buyer it is important to educate yourself on the ins and outs of credit and financing. You will want to research and interview multiple lenders so that you can see what the right plan is for you. Speak with other home owners who have had experience with financing and see if any one has worked with a particular lender who helped guide him/her through the process. You do not want multiple lenders to pull your credit and see where you stand. When a lender pulls your credit it is considered a "hard pull" and if you do this multiple times it can cause your credit score to go down even more. This can take months to recover from so that your credit score can increase. There are lenders who specialize in working with first time home buyers who should sit down with you and answer any questions you may have. Ask home owner's you know for referrals to lenders whom they have worked with before. Take your time and do your homework! Find someone who is knowledgeable of the area and has a lot of experience with all different types of transactions (new construction, short sales, foreclosures, etc.). Best of luck!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 18, 2013

I also have a free program whereby I work with all my clients, first timers or otherwise. I have pretty good success in improving scores and counseling buyers as to what they can qualify for and also what they truly SHOULD be qualifying for. Everyones financial and personal situation is a little different. I agree with Connie in that you should talk to a few lenders and proceed with the one you feel most comfortable with the level of service they will provide for you. (you should do the same when choosing a real estate agent)

I'm available to help you at your convenience if you wish.

I can do a full underwriting approval ahead of time if need be and I also offer credit score improvement programs for free while we work on your mortgage. Everyone likes to raise their score!

If you like my answer, consider clicking on a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer”

Robert L. Hanson
Gladewater National Bank
First Time Homebuyer Specialist

Direct: 240-752-7549 Cell: 301-651-7822
Email: robertlh66@verizon.net
NMLS# 695929

Rate quote or live chat with me at the link below:

http://www.loansfromrob.com/quote/

If you are still interested in purchasing a home, there are plenty of programs available that will assist buyers that have low, average, and high credit scores. Closing assistance is also available. I would be more than happy to assist you if you are interested. I can be reached at (202)258-4763.
If you are still interested in moving to the Waldorf area, I would be more than happy to assist you with your home search.
From past years i had problems regarding paying off debts and taxes and also regarding credit cards so through my network i came across this company called Credit Sudhaar which deals with credit health improvement for the customers, so there by i contact them and shared what problem did i have and discussed with them, they helped me out respectfully and solved all my problems that i was facing. I was completely impressed with their feedback.
You can contact them on : 02267886788 or on their website http://www.creditsudhaar.com
Tina Bartley can help with restoration of your credit and assist you with closing as well.
CONTINENTAL MORTGAGE AND INVESTMENTS
703-522-2200 x3206
http://www.cmicloan.com
Contact: Tina Bartley
tbartley@cmicloan.com
Hello Gatlingre,

I have work with many first time home buyers who need to improve their credit score and I work Waldorf area as well. Give me a call if you need any assistance.
I am a local agent and specialilze in first time Homebuyers. One of the programs that I offer is help in getting your credit to an acceptable level in order to purchase a home. I can tell you more about my program: please call me or email me. 301-257-4037 or alharris.realestate@gmail.com
Allen Harris
ReMax
I'll be very happy to help. I'm a local lender in Columbia and I have a great deal of experience helping my clients improve their credit scores in a short period of time. I also have loan programs that allow purchases with as low as a 580 credit score. Give me a call at 877-309-9377.