Minlu, Home Buyer in Squirrel Hill North,...

how to make an appointment?

Asked by Minlu, Squirrel Hill North, Pittsburgh, PA Sat Mar 12, 2011

I am going to buy a house near squirrel hill. how to make an appointment

Answers

8
Minlu,

Thank you for your question. The answer would depend on whether or not you have an agent working for you. If you do not, I am a full time, professional Realtor specializing in buyers. You can read reviews on me by past clients in Zillow if you would like. If you would be interested in what I can do for you, you can find me on http://WWW.Twitter.com/teyssier, text or e-mail.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 12, 2011
Minlu,
Is there a particular home you would like to see or are you interested in finding out what is available in and around Squirrel Hill? Either way contact a good real estate agent to help with all the necessary arrangements and guide you through the process. By the way check out my resume www,blaircohen.com and let me know if l may be of service.
Blair
Web Reference: http://www.blaircohen.com
Minlu,

I forgot to mention that you would not have to pay an agent to work for you. The seller pays the commission that is split between the seller's agent and the buyer's agent at closing.

Meryl Neiman
Howard Hanna Squirrel Hill
Under Pennsylvania real estate law, agents can represent sellers, buyers or both. Absent an agreement with an agent to act as your representative, any agent who shows you a home is technically working on behalf of the seller. For this reason, it is in your interest to find your own agent. Your agent can make an appointment and show you any home listed on the market. That person will maintain your confidential information, can help you get pre-approval from a lender for a mortgage, and explain the home buying process to you. I would recommend that you find an agent familiar with the Squirrel Hill area. If you would like some additional information on the real estate market in Squirrel Hill, you should look on my website at http://www.picturingpittsburgh.com. You can also easily search for homes by neighborhood in a map-based format there. Good luck!
Hello Minlu,
You have a few options:
1. Call the listing agents of the homes you see that interest you on the real estate web sites to arrange showings. However; please know that the listing agent will be representing the sellers in their best interests; not yours.
2. Attend Public Open Houses as you see them advertised.
3. Interview some local real estate agents in the Squirrel Hill North area and select an agent to assist you with the showings as they can also guide and counsel you throughout the purchase process at usually no cost to you. Do make sure they are experienced and knowledgeable on that market.
And...I have to say that hiring an agent to work with is really your best option and will take some of the workload off you.
Hope this helps.
Good luck and happy house hunting!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
If you don't have an agent of your own, consider the idea--interview a few local agents from different realty companies, and then choose the one you like best--he/she can best guide you with information, showings, etc.
I could email you a script that would be good for you to use. It woul help you to get th details you need to set the appointment and get all parties on the deed to be present.

However, I would strongly suggest using a real estate agent which I am not. The commission they will recieve while considrable tirst glance iswell worth the price in the end.
That's easy. Give me a call or send me an email. I would be pleased to find out what your needs are and find you the perfect house.