Home Buying in Studio City>Question Details

Marie Ilous, Real Estate Pro in 91604

how to find a agent?

Asked by Marie Ilous, 91604 Wed Jan 30, 2008

How do buyers and sellers find an agent on your site

Answers

4
I am also an agent in the area. I recently got buyers into two condos in the area and provided financing through my office. If you need any help or advice please feel free to e-mail me anytime. Thanks. Cameron
Hi, Marie. I went to Trulia's home page to see if there was a link or a search box to help you with your agent search and I found nothing...seems like there would be a way!

But you are in luck! Mary Dignan is in my office and she is a great agent. I would love to help you as well - send me an email, call me and/or check out my website to do a free search.

We are the largest Keller Williams office in the region - we have great leadership and love team work to get our clients the deal they are looking for! Happy house hunting!
Web Reference: http://www.DotChance.com
Hi
I am an agent in your area. Please feel free to contact me. I'm not sure if you are looking for an agent in general or a specific agent. Either way, I should be able to help.
Mary Dignan
Keller Williams
Studio City
818-605-7880
marydigsla@aol.com
Are you looking for someone in particular? Check the tab at the top that says "member search".