Leah, Home Buyer in Atlanta, GA

how quick properties in Worcester area can be rented out? whats the vacancy rate roughly? many thanks

Asked by Leah, Atlanta, GA Sun Feb 5, 2012

Answers

5
Amy's right, they can go quickly. I'd say in almost any neighborhood. with the difference in price and rent rates.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 5, 2012
It largely depends on the location, condition of the property, and what your qualifications are for tenants, i.e. good credit history, references, pets, etc.
Rentals are not that different from properties for sale.
The better the location, condition, and pricing the shorter they are on the market.
Your reputation as a landlord can also be a factor.
Drive the neighborhood and see if there are for rent signs.
Call some and ask how long they have been for rent.
Ask why.
Get to know your neighborhood and some other landlords.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)

Statistically it appears that the average days on market for rentals in Worcester average 50+ days. As others will tell you it greatly varies with condition and location.

If I can be of help please contact me.
Hi Leah,

Very quickly if they are in good shape and in a good neighborhood (I know...that is a logical answer, right). The average is less than 2 weeks if they are properly promoted and in good condition.

The area makes a HUGE difference in price.

Please let me know if you have any other questions - I am very familiar with Worcester rentals.

GO PATS!

Amy