P Sebree, Both Buyer and Seller in 46254

how much work does this home need?

Asked by P Sebree, 46254 Mon Oct 27, 2008

I would like a decent home, something like this. you can call me and leave a message 317-457-7300,

Answers

1
You need to give us a link to whatever home you are interested in. However, there are LOTS of decent homes at very reasonable prices all over this country right now, so find an agent ready to help you and start visiting some in person.

I also tell my new clients to make a list of Must Haves, Must NOT Haves and Would Like to Have, but if not, its not a deal-breaker. That will help the agent save you time and gas money seeing things that don't really interest or appeal to you. Finally, are you pre-qualified for a certain $ amount to buy? It does no good if you or the agent finds the best home in the whole world, if you aren't able to buy it, so find a banker or a mortgage broker and in about 30min or less conversation on the phone, they can tell y ou a dollar amount that you could qualify for on a loan.

I wish you lived closer to me, I would be happy to help!
Jody