Karen, Other/Just Looking in Biglerville, PA

how much to offer for 1/4 ac. bare lot, owner wants us to name a price...

Asked by Karen, Biglerville, PA Wed Oct 10, 2007

we would like to buy this, but owner wants us to give a price and just want a ballpark estimate. This lot sits right in the middle of our prop. the seller and another prop. no road access. Must have 2 acres to build in this twp, so can't build on it. I will do more before deciding, but just want to get an idea now. Thanks!

Answers

1
Hmmm, not a comfortable place to be! I would advise you to get to a realtor pronto..one with experience and knowledge in the area the property is located. Get their opinin as to price/value...they will (should) have access to doing some comparable searching for you. Most agents would be happy to help you...as they should! You may not buy from them today...but you never know down the road. I see..THINK you are in Texas? I could help get you some referras for agets/broekrs in th area if you like...I can usually get them in contact with you in approx. 24 hours....

Let me know if I can help....
Ignore WHERE I am...I am part of a vast relocation/referral network...I Can help you..

http://www.coldwellbanker.com/for/lisa.brodsky

The best of luck to you...

Lisa Brodsky
Broker Associate
Coldwell Banker
Currier & Lazier Realtors