Jlp, Both Buyer and Seller in 44145

how much time do I have after my home is sold at a foreclosure sale?

Asked by Jlp, 44145 Mon Aug 3, 2009

Typical time is 30-45 days.
It depends. On average, it takes 30 days after the sale for confirmation of the sale to occur. When the confirmation comes in, the 'new owner' can then file for your eviction(can't think of the proper term for the foreclosure route, but you get the idea). This can take another couple of days for them to get all signatures required. The sheriff will then serve you a 10 day notice to vacate the premises. If you have not vacated on the 10th day, then they will come remove you and the sheriff usually waits outside while the locks are being changed and your stuff is being placed at the curb. It usually takes banks a little longer to fill out the paperwork and you can sometimes work out a deal called 'cash for keys'. So, I would keep an eye out on the clerk of courts to see when someone filed for your eviction and then you know when your 10 days is up. Every county is a little different, but Fairfield county(in ohio) is the above. Best wishes to you.
Well that depends. Did it sale at the sherrif sale yet? You do have a period where they wll work with you to get it off the sale but if it already went and the bank bid it back you may be too late.

Check on it and there are attorneys that will assist in keeping it from the sherrif sale. Need more info before I could really say how much time you have.

If you mean that how much time to get out of the home, if you call the sherriff office they can ususally work with you