Home Buying in Pickerington>Question Details

Jodi, Home Buyer in Pickerington, OH

how much should you pay a square foot for a 1355 square foot ranch in 43147?

Asked by Jodi, Pickerington, OH Fri Aug 20, 2010

.021 of an acre in Preston Trails. Stone front.

Answers

6
If you are paying more than $75 per square foot in Pickerington you should be considering Westport Homes. Almost all of their floorplans price out with options included between $70-$80 per sqaure. This accompanied by their exceptional financing options, down payment assistance, closing cost contributions and flexabilty to customize their plans makes them a great value.
There are so many variables to consider. It would be difficult to answer simply on the information you gave. Your best bet would be to contact an agent in the Pickerington area to give you an educated answer.
Thats a tough call there .. If you like I can do a CMA for you. Just email me the address. ericseagle@remax.net
Hi Jodi,
If the ranch home to which you're referring is new construction, then a square foot analysis might have some validity, however if the ranch home is an existing property, then you will likely find that a square foot price is not valid. Value is highly dependent upon the condition of each particular property. You are best advised to contact an experienced agent in your area to make an analysis of recently sold homes that are comparable to the one in which you have interest.
I meant to say "If you don't,..."
What are the improvements, how old is the roof, water heater, furnace, a/c; what's the basement look like, garage?, what are others selling for in that area, how much do you like it......

Sorry, Jodi, not enough info to answer your question. Feel free to contact me directly if you want to chat about it. If you have a Realtor they should be able to answer these questions for you. If you, you should get a Realtor, specifically a buyer's agent (don't use the seller's agent).

Jim