epyramirez69, Home Buyer in Redding, CA

how much should I offer for to get this house for sure?

Asked by epyramirez69, Redding, CA Sun Dec 15, 2013

Answers

18
Work with a buyers agent who will do the research and determine a fair market price range. But you have the final determination on what to offer.
Not a penny more than you are willing to pay!
You don't need a REALTOR for that.
-
What I do know FOR SURE is you will never be successful with a home purchase polling strangers for price information on the internet. You can not win the good stuff waiting 24 hours to put in an offer.
You should hire a Realtor that knows the area well....
Dear Home Buyer,

You are best served by working with a buyers agent who will represent you to the fullest.
As you can tell from many of these answers, we can't adequately answer your question without more information. This is a situation where representation by a Realtor is essential.
Get this house for sure? How many other offers are on the table? How bad do you want the house? Offer the highest and best you are able and willing to pay for the property, nothing more and nothing less.
No hay propiedad , pero muchas veces el precio es un factor secundario
Consult with your Realtor and Attorney. Offer as much as you feel comfortable paying.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 15, 2013
dont see what property you're askign abotu
Thats a great question to ask your Realtor.
Web Reference: http://Americorpre.com
What house? Look at comparables and see how it fits? Has it been on the market 3 days or 3 weeks or 3 months? There are lots of ways to look at it.
And which house is that? The escalation clause with a max price you will go is as close as you can get to a "for sure" but a good agent can find out if there are other offers, the estimated market value today, then the best way to position youroiffer and to present it is person, for the best chance. There are many nuances to making an offer that a seasoned and trained agent can help you with. You are in Redding? Buying in Chicago? If I were the seller I would want to know more about your situation before I commited to taking my house off the market for you. Your intentions, if you have anything to sell first, how you will pay of it, if you are pre-approved for financing if needed, when you intend to close the deal. Send me an email for other ideas. cwitzig@verizon.net. Or, contact the agents here who offer to help you in the Chicago arera.
This is where you should be working with a real estate broker to help you make this decision. Your question does not contain a specific house or the list price. That being said, the asking price is usually a price the seller is willing to accept. Without know what property and how much, no one can advise you if it is listed at, about or below market without more details. However, if you work with an area specialist, you will be well on the right tract to being better served.
There are times even offering full price won't get you the home.............it depends on how well it is priced, and what the demand is (competing offers).

Also depends on your offer's terms.

Since no one here knows what home you're referencing, I suggest speaking to a local agent for concrete, useful advice.
You might also consider adding an escalation clause to your offer, if your Broker thinks that's a good idea. Example: you could offer an automatic increase of $1,000 -$5,000 over and above any other offer, up to a pre-determined price. Good luck!
Hire me and I'll tell you! Or ask your Realtor.
What does your realtor think?
Web Reference: http://lucidrealty.com
Offer full list price and you are sure to get it. Offering less adds a possibility you won't.