Home Buying in Poway>Question Details

Jbdylan51, Home Buyer in San Diego, CA

how much per square to build house in Poway calif. high valley

Asked by Jbdylan51, San Diego, CA Thu Sep 12, 2013

Answers

3
Hello Jbdlyan51,

Having grown up in the area and currently living within 5 minutes of High Valley, I believe a more accurate number to use for building a home in High Valley is $200-$300/sq. ft. and quite frankly, even higher, depending on the quality of workmanship and the materials you elect to use. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for and building a home is no different. Of course, just because someone charges a lot does not mean that it is necessarily worth it. It is critical to get a great reference and to see actual work done by the builders/contractors. Don't forget that in addition to the actual building of the house, you will most likely have to allocate funds for doing the landscaping. At any rate, High Valley certainly is a place offering lots of land and privacy and is in a great school district. If you wish to speak further about your goals and objectives, don't hesitate to reach out.

Chad Basinger, REALTOR®, CPA, CFP®
858-997-3704
chad@chadbasinger.com
Web Reference: http://www.chadbasinger.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 12, 2013
Looks like you got a really good answer below.

I can certainly help you out if you need financing. You can call me at 408-352-5147 or email me at AGreer@themortgageoutlet.com. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com. I will look at your situation and present you with some options.

Alex Greer
Hello
Factor in grading and other improvements.
About 100 to 150 per sq ft depending on finishes

I have a couple great contractor references