Nailhead, Home Buyer in 91784

how much is this house really worth?

Asked by Nailhead, 91784 Fri Jun 4, 2010

1680 Colfax WY , Upland 91784

Answers

4
Please call me at 909-917-6176. I'm a licensed Realtor but also a licensed and "Certified" California Real Estate Appraiser. A bank won't invest it's hundreds of thousands of dollars without the advice of an appraiser, why would you do anything less? Asking the value of a property is a very complicated question to be answered. That is why appraisers must be licensed and cannot give a value unless there has been due diligence on the appraisers behalf. My clients receive the benefit of my knowledge as an appraiser and they can be comfortable with what they buy or sell homes for.

The home may be priced just about 5% too high. Considering the low inventory and all the features and benefits of the home they just might get the price they are asking. They may have a problem when it comes to the appraisal though.

How much is this house really worth? The home is worth what the seller is willing to sell it for and how much the buyer is willing to pay for it pending appraisal if financing is being obtained.

If you like the home you can always offer what you think a home is worth and begin your negotiations from there. Or go ahead offer their price ask for a % of closing costs and wait for appraisal and re-negotiate at that time if the problem arises.

Keep in mind your lender will not loan you more money than the house is worth.

If I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me. I am located on 7th right off of Mountain.

Dear Mr and Mrs Home buyer

Many homes in the local area near this property are selling around the $200/s.f. mark. If you add that up it would put you in the mid $400k's. I have not had the opportunity to view this home and it is appointment only. I would give it a price around $445k and keep in mind this is not having the chance to take a closer look first. For a little more money I see homes selling with larger lots and more s.f.. If you would like further assistance please contact me with your needs. I work the local area and many others, my office is down the street.

Thanks for your time.

Prudential
John Santana
(909) 230-8300
Zillow has an estimate of $466k. If you ask a local real estate agent in your area for a CMA report you can get a better estimate.

Keep in mind, that comparable sales don't always take into account the condition of the home. If this home is in need of a lot of work, then the actual value could be lower than the comparable properties. If it is in pristine condition with desirable amenities, the value could be higher than the comparable properties.