Trisha Luking, Home Buyer in Sacramento, CA

how much is this house at 4961 alcott dr,sacramento,ca 95820?

Asked by Trisha Luking, Sacramento, CA Wed Oct 22, 2008

Answers

3
Hello Trisha. This home has been under contract since 9/15. The asking price was $129,900. Sorry you missed out on this one. The good news is that there are lots of other similar homes on the market. Let me know if you'd like more information concerning current inventory. I'd be happy to assist you if you are not already working with an agent.
Ute Ferdig -…, Real Estate Pro in Newcastle, CA
Hello Trisha:

You can find the sales price and whether a property is actually for sale or not by going to any number of real estate agent's web sites. National web sites won't give you the information you need, but it's a good place to start looking. For example, this home is not available for sale but you wouldn't know that by looking at national web sites. The largest web site of homes for sale is realtor.com, and that can 48 hours to update.

When you look at an agent's web site, what you are actually receiving is information directly from the multiple listing service, that vast database of homes for sale owned by the Realtor associations. Some web sites update faster than others. My web site is updated every 15 minutes.

Or you can call a real estate agent and ask for new listings to be emailed to you daily. That way you don't have to search for anything. You can sit back and view listings in your email at your convenience, feeling assured that all of them are really for sale.
The home is llisted for $129,900 and is pending. That means that it's already in contract.

I'm not sure if you just drove by and saw it, or you found it another way. I would suggest, if you're looking for property, that you sign on to my website (or another realtor's website if you desire) and search. It would give you all of the detail and let you see ones that are available, see pictures of the condition, and explain all about the features of the homes. You can then search for specifically what you're interested in, in terms of lot size, number bedrooms/bathrooms, etc.

I hope that helps!
Web Reference: http://www.suearcher.com