Home Buying in Pompano Beach>Question Details

Jeanine, Home Buyer in Pompano Beach, FL

how much is the maintenance fees on this condo? are their any other fees as well for this unit.?

Asked by Jeanine, Pompano Beach, FL Mon Jul 5, 2010

what floor is this unit on. is there a washer and dryer in the aparment? what utilities are included? is this building restricted in any way ,is it a 55 year and older ownership? and please offer any additional information you may have for this unit. Thank you.

Answers

5
Jeanine, since fees vary from different buildings, additional information such as the MLS # or address with unit number is needed to give you an answer.
Jeannie

I have the listing for the condo at the Ocean Monarch if that is the one you are referring to. The condo dues are $650 a month wich will include water, sewer, trash, parking, insurance, and ammenity usage. There are no other fees involved other than a pet deposit if you have a pet. Typicall rule of thumb for high rise living is the condo dues will cover most everything with exception to electric bill and of course your taxes. The buidling is not a 55 plus building and/or there are no other restrictions. Unit #501 is on the 5th floor, and has $140K worth of upgrades already established including brand new plumbing and Titan AC handlers.
Brand new kitchen as well. Essentially it is a brand new corner ocean view unit in an older building.
The residence is 2 bed 2 bath and can be bought furnished or unfurnished minus the bedroom sets
if purchase furnished.
Please contact me on the cell below and I can show you the residence next week.

Regards

Ted Nix
Property Specialist
Triad International Realty
tnix1@hotmail.com
954-536-6903 direct.
Hi Jeanine,

I work in the Pompano Beach area and would be happy to help you buy a new condo. Please send me an email or give me a call and we can discuss exactly what you are looking for.

Nadine Mauro
Realty Hub, Inc.
954-464-5664
NadineMauroRE@yahoo.com
http://www.floridahouseseller.com/
Hi Jeanine

If you have the MLS number, you can login to Realtor.com and put the mls number in and get more information. But as previously replied, without more information we won't be able to help you. You can also google the address and see what comes up. But, your best bet is to call a local real estate office and have them find out the answers for you.

Sharon
Since no link is visible and no address given you may wish to ask your question again--or any local agent can help you, contact any realty office(s) and inquire.