Home Buying in Passaic>Question Details

Looking, Home Buyer in Hackensack, NJ

how much is the maintenance fee at 285 Aycrigg Ave #12I ?

Asked by Looking, Hackensack, NJ Fri Feb 8, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1094491630-285-Aycrigg-Ave-12…

Answers

5
Presidential Towers is a great alternative 2 blocks away that has all the amenities and lower fees.
It appears the maintenance fees are extremely high for this type of building. The fee includes utility expenses however it isn't a valid reason to pay $400 to $500 for a studio/small 1br apartment or $1000 to 1300 for a 2 to 3 bd apt that excludes property taxes. Might as well look to Fort Lee or Union City.

Please note this property doesn't include a gym, indoor pool, or a recreation room.
Hi

I have sold several units in Carlton Towers, I sold 16I for $135k at the peak of the market.
The maintenance fee includes all your utilities including electric and cable. Please contact me for further assistance. I have unit coming on the market in that building soon.
I have many available properties in the area with lower monthly maintenance. Are you looking for a building with full amenities? (24 hr security,pool,gym,ect)

You can call me directly at 201 848 2068 and I can send you everyone available

Continued success,

Michael
Dear Looking:

The maintainence fee on this property is $343 a month. There is another fee of $92 a month which seems to be an assessment. Let me know if I can be of any further assistance. Best of luck with your search!