Home Buying in Danvers>Question Details

Tyler, Home Buyer in West Barnstable, MA

how much is the house on 35 sherwood ave indanvers going for?

Asked by Tyler, West Barnstable, MA Mon May 31, 2010

HOW MANY BATHROOMS AND BEDROOMS?DOES IT HAVE A POOL?

Answers

5
Hi Tyler,

35 Sherwood just entered the MLS system and is available , the price is $529,900 and has a heated Gunite pool. As I mentioned in my last response the home has five bedrooms and 2.5 baths it looks beautiful in the photos. contact me if you need additional info or would like to get in.

Bob Meehan
Cell 978-880-1112
bobmeehan@kw.com
Tyler,

35 Sherwood Ave in Danvers does have a pool. It is an in-ground, heated pool in a lazy "L" shape with a spring diving board.
Hi-

I can't personally give you any more information on the property, but I know a fantastic agent in the area. Let me know if you want her contact info.

Bill Kuhlman
781 444-1399
wmkuhlman@aol.com
Hi Tyler,

As Judy mentioned the house is not showing up in MLS yet, if it is a new listing it may not be in the system for a couple of days. I did look at the public record to obtain answers to your questions:

The home has 3,260 square feet of living area with 5 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and their is no mention of a pool but that doesn't mean it doesn't have one. If you would like I can set you up for an automated email the day the house comes on, let me know.

Bob Meehan
978-880-1112
bobmeehan@kw.com
Hi Tyler,

I can't seem to find a listing for 35 Sherwood Ave. in Danvers. Where did you see it listed?

I did find a listing for 19 Sherwood Ave. It is listed for $449,000. 16 Sherwood Ave. closed on April 30, 2010 for $422,000.

Judy Boyle
RE/MAX Signature Properties
judyboylerealtor@gmail.com