Home Buying in Point Breeze>Question Details

Roscoe Murphy, Real Estate Pro in Philadelphia, PA

how much is 1429-35 point breeze ave., phila., 19146 really worth?

Asked by Roscoe Murphy, Philadelphia, PA Tue Apr 26, 2011

Answers

2
Roscoe,

I saw this go on the market last week, congratulations on the listings. I'm glad you see that maybe the asking price needs adjustment. I'd counsel a client to offer at $25-35K per lot. I think that the Point Breeze Avenue corridor still has a long way to come before it will be considered a desireable location to purchase new residential construction, particularly since that is primarily a commercial area. Not only do I work in this area, but I also live there. Best of luck!

Hannah Angert, Realtor®
PA License RS-295442

Cell 215.869.9571
Office 215.271.3000
Fax 215.271.0988

William Festa Realty
3001 S. Sydenham St.
Philadelphia, PA 19145
Hi Roscoe,

As a broker, you must know how to use MLS and pull comps. That will give you a good idea of value. Fact is you never truly know what a property is "really worth" until you put it up for sale and see what the market will bare. Even appraisals are only an "opinion of value", so what a property appraises for and it's actual sale price may be very different. Good luck in your research.
Web Reference: http://www.DJCRE.com