Home Buying in Center Square>Question Details

serignesow24, Home Buyer in Albany, NY

how much is 266 lark street?

Asked by serignesow24, Albany, NY Tue Aug 21, 2012

it is a nice house

Answers

4
Dennis Evans’ answer
Dear Serignesow,
This property was taken off the market some time ago, However many options are available...
1) I could contact the last listing agent and see why the property was taken off the market.
2) I could use the software programs available to see who currently owns the property and see if they might be interested.
3) I could discuss many other options in the area that are available...
Albany has many great choices and you need someone who is going to "open" doors for you!
Give me a call at 518-649-2507... You can also text or just reply back to this email....
It's was asking for 299.000. Although it has been taken off the market.
That is not an active listing. But please take a look at 203 Lancaster St. Albany. Townhouse with garden apt. Asking Price $225,000. Many updates large- accessble yard. Move in ready.
http://www.BR1976.com for more info.

Thanks & regards,
Lisa Rupinski

BICENTENNIAL REALTY
518-439-3905
Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately this was taken off the market over a year ago. This is a common problem with Trulia and Zillow. But you can use the search tools on my website to get the most up-to-date listings. My website pulls directly from the Capital Region Multiple Listing Service, so it will be as current and accurate as the MLS. Unfortunately, Trulia and Zillow do not always have the most current listings.

Alexander H. Monticello, Esq.
Principal Broker &
Licensed Attorney
T: 518.227.0718
F: 518.223.8001
http://www.MonticelloNYS.com