enedina bara…, Home Owner in Middleburg, FL

how much down on a 90,000.home in las vegas nv.

Asked by enedina barajas, Middleburg, FL Thu Jan 24, 2013

how much down for a 90,000home in las vegas nv.

Answers

9
3.5 min. To 30% max. FHA, Conventional, VA, and Owner Will Cary Loans available. My wife and I represent buyers and investors. Call us if you have any more questions. Matt 702.501.0973
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 24, 2013
Dear Enedina Are you still looking for thatv $90,000 house

David Cooper 702.499.7037
http://www.lasvegaswinner.org
What is your credit score? $90,000 homes are very Investor Friendly, meaning good cash flow. You will be competing against all cash offers from investors. prices are moving up and inventory is shrinking

David Cooper
http://www.lasvegaswinner.org
David do you think it will continue to shrink if ab284 is amended or gotten rid of? Interested to hear your take on it.
Flag Thu Jan 24, 2013
We are a Mortgage Broker, North Anerican Financial, so we can source many Lenders. The Loan and down payment depend on credit score and other variables. Please call me and we can discuss your different options. Take the first step & see what loan you can qualify for.
Call me, Johnny Peters, direct- 939-2474
If you have a FICO from 620 to the 800's and a first time home buyer you are eligible for an FHA loan with a 3.5% down payment, for a $90,000 sales price your down payment will be $3,150. If this is your second home or investment you will need a minimum FICO score of 680 and 20% down. In a $90,000 sales price your down payment will be $18,000.
Not including the closing cost, it's about 3.5% down for an FHA loan which is FICO score freindly. Although there are other good options out there. For example if you buy a property that is either Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac owned, in some cases they will assist you in closing cost and maybe as little as 3% down.
It depends on the loan program you go with. It can range from 3.5% To 20% Down.

You need to speak with a loan officer about your scenario and them explain your options. If you need a lender please email me directly and I will email you the lender's contact info that I work with.

Robert Adams
Broker/Salesman
The Adams Team at
Rothwell Gornt Companies
702-349-9175 cel
RobertAdams@LVrealestateHELP.com
http://www.LVrealestateHELP.com
FHA minimum down is as little as 3.5% down but with the way our current market is, you better have about 3% more for closing costs.
We are anticipating more inventory as we move toward summer which could change the possibility of sellers participating in assisting with closing costs. Time will tell.

Hope this helps.
Dean Decker
REALTOR
Depends on your credit and the type of loan you are seeking and/or qualify for.