Home Buying in Lewes>Question Details

Glenn Vitale, Home Buyer in Lewes, DE

how much does it cost to clear a 75x150 lot?

Asked by Glenn Vitale, Lewes, DE Fri Feb 1, 2013

Answers

5
Larry Tollen’s answer
You're going to have to have someone come and take a look, there's no way of estimating without seeing it as there are too many variables that aren't known. (Number of trees, proximity to other structures or powerlines, size of trees, elevation of lot etc)

Good luck, Lewes is a great little town, I know it well.
We Give free Estimates , please call Us . We Are OPEN 7 days A week . 302-945-2627 Thank You Dick Ennis . com
Did you already buy the lot? There are so many lots available that do not need clearing. If it must be cleared consider harvesting if the trees are mature hardwood. You can offset the cost of the rest of the clearing by offering the hardwood to a user.
$5000-7000 depending in the condition of the lot (including location and its surroundings). If you need further assistance or a reference, please don't hesitate to contact me.
varies, depends on home many trees, stumps etc and i recommend you shop around. I cleared a lot of similar in dagsboro and i got bids from 4500-7900.