Bea, Home Buyer in 44107

how much do houses rent in the 140th trisket area. I have 2 bedroom bungalow &dormer. Want to rent out. how much to charge,own water and utilities?

Asked by Bea, 44107 Mon Aug 6, 2012

Answers

2
Rents in the Kamm's area can range between $650 -$1000. A 2 bedroom in the W 140 Triskett area should rent for $700-$800 depending on condition and whether on not it has a basement. Regarding utilities all utilities can be in the tenant name except water. I pay my tenants water bill but charge them an additional $40 a month. At the end of the quarter I pay the bill and send them a copy. Any difference between the amount collected and the actual bill is settled in the following months rent due. Let me know if you have any questions. kevin@omalleyshomes.com
$750-$850 depending on size and current condition. My property management company would be glad to explain and provide our services. I'm located at 3719 west 140th st. Feel free to stop in, go to our website http://www.carnegiegroupllc.com or call me directly at 216-570-2812. Thanks!