Joannerathma…, Real Estate Pro in Wellington, FL

how much can i rent my house for in wellington lakes? its a 3/2 w/ garage

Asked by Joannerathmann1, Wellington, FL Tue Feb 5, 2013

Answers

9
Sandra Gold’s answer
Dear Joanne

The Rental Market in Wellington is very hot and has been. I am based out of Wellington and can provide you with all the numbers and details you need to make you a successful landlord :)

Sandra Gold - Realtor
Keller Williams
561-860-3321
DestinationDreamHome@gmail.com
http://www.sandragold.kwrealty.com
There are many factors that are important when developing rental pricing. I would be more than happy to provide you the details

Bill Shearouse
Illustrated Properties
561-723-5888
Hello Joan:

The rental market is always good. People are always looking to rent due to relocation or just because their circumstance have changed. But unlike the other RE. I can't promise you a set rent amount because I don't know how the rental market is in your area or what the condition of the property is. What I will do is take a look at the property and check to see what is available that is comparable to your home.

I also do Property Management and I am the owner of the Co so I can give you good numbers as far as fees and I don't charge for those " " fees that other PM Co's charge. If you are still interviewing Re and PM Co's please feel free to contact me for more information. Also I live and run my business from Wellington.

Myrna Hernandez,
954 205 5555
Hello Joanne,

This area of the market is doing very well at the moment with all the foreclosures in Florida. The rental market has attracted alot of people that should be buying right now.

Along with a real estate company, I also manage alot of rentals for owners and investors in the Wellington area.

Depending on the season and the timing, typically a 3 bedroom home in great condition can rent for as much as 1700-1900 per month.

My company runs all the credit checks and interviewing of the future tenants and offer management services to take care of all the collecting of the rents and any needs the tenants may have.

Please give me a call to discuss further.

Ken Best
Managing Broker
Total Property Management LLC
561-275-1554
Dear Joanne,

The rental market is almost as hot as the market for real estate sales and you should have no problem finding a great tenant. Make sure you are getting a full credit and background screening done and that you collect 1st and last months rent in addition to security.

We have had 4 homes in Wellington Lakes rent through the real estate community over the past 6 months and another one already under contract. Inventory is hurting as renters in Wellington Lakes have only one option and it was priced a bit too high and they recently made a price reduction. Condition, location and features of your home will play an important role in the current value but the most recent 3 bedroom lease had 2 1/2 baths and rented for $1,800.

I would enjoy the opportunity to be on the list of Realtors® you interview be very happy to work with you towards meeting your goals. Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
What is the square foot and how is the condition? Would you rather take the first tenant that comes along or do you want to wait for the right tenant that has been pre-screened?
Web Reference: http://LakeWorthHomes.com
I would have to look at the house and arrive at a fair price using comparable properties in your area.
$1800/month
Background check
$500
Pet dep, 1st, last, sec
Credit score 620+
thank you. good idea on the background check and credit score.
Flag Tue Feb 5, 2013
How do we know without seeing it? Is it next to an all night bar or factory? Does it have a heated indoor pool? Does it have a boat ramp on the lake or is it next to the entrance? These all make a difference and we don't know. You could check local rentals to see what the competition is charging.