Home Buying in Los Angeles>Question Details

Elim, Both Buyer and Seller in Beverly Hills, CA

how much are seller's closing costs?

Asked by Elim, Beverly Hills, CA Sat Feb 23, 2013

Answers

16
When can I buy you a cup of coffee at Starbucks and we can interview each other to see if there is a fit.

Today or tomorrow?

I appreciate your business.

AL Goldberg Broker
ALYourBroker@yahoo.com

30+ Years Experience.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 23, 2013
Commission and closing costs are considered two different items on the sellers estimated closing statement, and final closing statement.

The commission is not fixed by law, and yes I am open to negotiations on commission.

The closing costs would be escrow, documentary transfer tax, recording fees, escrow fees due the seller, and other misc. items.

They might run as high as 1% which is good as an over estimate, and usually are 1% or a little more.Typically in SO Cal the seller pays for the title, and in No Cal the buyer pays for the title. It is negotiable on the purchase contract, as is who pays for escrow, (Usually split with each party paying their fees), and who pays city or county transfer tax, inspections, retrofit, and repairs and more are negotiable. I can counter any offer you get to keep your closing costs as low as possible, and I am open to negotiating my commission.

I appreciate your business.

AL Goldberg Broker
ALYourBroker@yahoo.com

30+ Years Experience.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 23, 2013
Does the Franchise Tax Board demand funds be withheld in escrow from sellers account
when selling a house these days…?? (Either a Calif seller or an out of state seller)
I would figure approximately 4%.
Closing cost , current non current ask your realtor to provide you with a net sheet from escrow .. will be more accurate..Thank you
This is so incredibly hard to answer without have some more information. Whether you have a loan or two, how much commissions you are paying and if you are contributing any concessions to the buyer will all have an effect on this number. However, a good rough estimate of costs out of your pocket at closing would be 8-9% of the purchase price.

--
__________________________
Caroline Harabedian
RE-Search Concept
8700 Reseda Blvd., Suite 213-B
Northridge, California 91324
(818) 967-9626 mobile
(818) 979-0226 fax
http://www.HomesByCaroline.net

Thank you for the thumbs up on my answer. I appreciate your compliment and business.

If there is anything at all I can do please feel free to call me.

Would you do me the honor of meeting me at Startbucks, and let me buy you a cup of coffee or may I come over to your home?

Let me know and I'll be there for you.

Best

Albert Goldberg Broker
30_+ Years Experience
800-765-3609
Please send me an email and I will send you more info
Ellie Salemnia
Elahehsal@yahoo.com

Sellers closing costs are usually 1% of the purchase price.

I would like to do a market comparison of you homes against others that have sold, are in escrow, or for sale now, at no cost or obligations.

I appreciate your business.

AL Goldberg Broker
ALYourBroker@yahoo.com

30+ Years Experience.
If you already have an agent they can do a Net Sheet for you. You will have sales commissions, escrow, title, transfer tax, recording fees and any items negotiated by buyer - termite, nhd, retrofit, repairs, home warranty plus any taxes owed up to closing date plus an assortment of smaller fees, (processing, wire,....)

If you don't have an agent I would be happy to help.
The total sellers closing cost including transfer taxes, escrow fees, title insurance and agency comission is usually 7-10% depending on particulars of the property and terms.

The lower the price the hired the percentage seller usually pays as some fees are fixed.

Please call me and I'll provide you exact estimate 424-777-9377

____________________ 
Help with Any Real Estate Transaction - Buy or Sell  

Call me 424-777-9377 -  FREE CONSULTATION!  

Should you have any questions - please feel free to call me Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55 (1-855-878-7855)  ext. 777. 

Sergey Fednov 
President - Realtor® 
- Trust Sale Realty - 
Residential & Commercial Real Estate 
_______________________________ 
Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55 
Toll Free: 1-855-878-7855 
Phone: 424-777-9377 
Fax: 310-356-4925 http://www.TrustSale.com  http://www.TrustSaleRealty.com 
- We Hire CA Licensed Real Estate Agents - 
Lic# 01896869 

Hi Elim,

The closing costs vary depending on the title and escrow company you use. I would say to expect up to approximately 7% or so of the purchase price.

Please feel free to contact me at 310-717-1321 or JamieTian@RodeoRe.com if you have any other questions.

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310)717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
DRE # 01920120
Web Reference: Http://www.JamieTian.com
Dear Elim,

Sellers and buyers usually share costs listed on a settlement statement,also know as a HUD-1, obtained from the title or escrow Company,
Property taxes and homeowners association fees are some examples Property taxes are levied annually and the seller normally pays the tax for the portion of the year in which they lived in the home
These costs do vary. But, 6-7% of purchase price is typical. Having all the facts, an estimated sellers cost statement can be generated.
Susan Bo'ur Realtor
Susan@BeverlyHillsLuxuryFlats.com
The closing costs will vary and includes things like: commission paid to your realtor, city and county transfer taxes, outstanding property taxes and/or any unpaid liens on the property, termite repair expenses, LA city mandated retrofit costs, property disclosure reports, etc.

Keep in mind some of these items can be negotiated to be paid for by the buyer.

The best thing to do is get an estimated closing statement from the escrow company you and your agent choose to use during the transaction.
Hey there, you can get a better estimate from escrow when you open, but I like to let my seller's know to expect about 7% to 7.5%.
Let me know if this helps.

Emmanuel Xuereb
360 Realty
323 559-9000