Home Buying in Bryan>Question Details

Sid, Home Seller in Bryan, TX

how many unrelated individuals may live in the house at 3807 carter creek?

Asked by Sid, Bryan, TX Fri Jun 3, 2011

Answers

2
Good for you for checking into this! Bryan/College Station has really cracked down on the number of unrelated occupants in the last few years. This house is not in a deed restricted community that pays dues, however it will fall under the Bryan City ordinance of no more than 4 unrelated occupants. http://WWW.Bryantx.gov has documents you can review for that. That being said, if the house is in a neighborhood conservation area, then there could be additional limits on those occupants. I can certainly check into that if you would like
Jennifer Jennings
Your question intrigues me, Sid. What are you planning on doing with the house? But seriously, check with a local attorney to see what's on the books as far as number of people per bedroom or square foot. That's if you're planning on buying it! If you plan to rent, you will have to abide by the landlord's rules.