Home Buying in Van Nest>Question Details

Abdulla Muth…, Home Buyer in Van Nest, Bronx, NY

how many rooms is there in each floor?

Asked by Abdulla Muthanna, Van Nest, Bronx, NY Fri Apr 2, 2010

Answers

8
Hmmm.... you seem easily amused Debra! My observation/gripe refers to NY agents who advertise their wares on Trulia in the here and now. Do YOU reply to every email enquiry thast comes your way? C'mon, be honest now!
Glen - I am more amused that you are responding to a question asked almot 3 years ago!

and, it was a question that was so vague, it didn't have answer.
Should clarify; I refer to the Trulia site only.
Anna Brocco's answer amused me! I have never yet had an agent reply to an email request for information; NEVER! I now have a buyer's agent acting for me. Maybe she will have the touch!
4 rooms on each floor and a full sized basement. Master bedrooms in front of the house and 3 good sized rooms. Large back yard
You may want to ask your question again and include a link or address so that your question can be answered accordingly--in the meantime, if you are interested in the property why not contact any realty office(s) and inquire--why not ask for an appointment to go and see the property.
Hi Adbulla,

Which property are you referring to in the Bronx? Once you post it, I will be happy to let you know.

Robin Lynch
Keller Williams Realty Group
914-315-6182
Adulla - at the risk of sounding trite, you really need to offer more information...............an address would be helpful!