uffabarile, Home Buyer in Charlotte, NC

how many homes have swimming pools in the south half of charlotte, nc?

Asked by uffabarile, Charlotte, NC Tue Apr 2, 2013

Answers

9
dave’s answer
uffabarile,

In the southern half of Charlotte there aqre about 100 homes with an ingorund or above ground swimming pool listed for sale currently. That does nto factor in the homes that are in communites that offer swimming pools as part of the HOA. That would jump the number substantially since most homes built in the last 10 years or so in the southern half of Charlotte probably ave a swimming pool in theri community.

You would probably need to talk to a Realtor and give more specific information as to what it is you are looking for in the pool and the house and see how many come up. You cna feel free to either e-mail me or call me and i will be happy to help you out and gather the necessary information for you.

Dave diCecco
Realtor/Broker
Coldwell Banker United
ddicecco@cbunited.com
Cell:704-519-7895
http://www.davedicecco.com
Uffabarile,

That is a great question for a pool installer or pool cleaner. The higher the house price the more likely you are to see a swimming pool. Also, swimming pools are permitted and listed on the tax record in the luxury home market. You could look at the tax record. Just based on showing homes in South Mecklenburg, I would guess about 10% or less of the market have swimming pools. If you know any airline pilots they may have a feel for that. When you fly over Dallas, the number of people with swimming pools is overwhelming. Your realtor can search an area for you to find a house with a pool.

Robin
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 2, 2013
Thank you Robin, do you have access to the data (closest guess) to the actual number of pools permitted in the bottom half of Charlotte, or all charlotte? The 9-10 percent of the selling market could be tilted by the fact that its for sale/foreclosure....thx
Flag Tue Apr 2, 2013
Do the swimming pools need to be usable or do you want to know all without the limiter of being usable?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 2, 2013
not in condos aparts or association. Single homes usable or not
Flag Tue Apr 2, 2013
Leak Squad has fixed 1000's of pools in the south Charlotte area and we keep seeing new pools leaking everyday. Our estimate is about 5000 or more pools in south Charotte NC.
http://leaksquad.com/content.php?43-charlotte-nc-leak-squad-…
for pool information you can visit here:
http://www.aurorapoolsandspas.com/
Good morning, UffaBarile:
There currently 150 homes with a pool that are listed for sale in the South Charlotte and North Union County market area http://goo.gl/7rMNW. if you want more information or want to see inside any of these, please contact through profile. If you have a full time agent with a Masters degree in Planning with Finance and over two decades of experience, working for you, you will likely do better in negotiations. I'd be pleased to provide that service. If you appreciate this answer, please give it a thumbs up, or if this was the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
I see Tracy just answered your question. There are also several neighborhoods with community pools in the area.

Give me a call or email to view some of these homes.

Abby Nelson
704-890-1860
abbynelson@bellsouth.net
Hello Uffabarile,

There are 102 homes currently on the market that have in ground pools in areas 4,5,&6 which is considered south Charlotte.

If you need more information, feel free to contact me.

Tracy Clay Realtor®
Wilkinson and Associates
tracyclayhomes@gmail.com
good answer Tracy, did you get it from the mls or the tax records (how do you get info from the permits?)
Flag Tue Apr 2, 2013
That's a fairly difficult question to answer with the thousands of homes in Charlotte. If you're looking for a home with a pool, I can run a search specifically for you that only includes homes with pools in the back yard.

Email me directly if you'd like help!

John Siddons
john.siddons@prucarolinas.com
can you filter the search data to south charlotte (Lower half), in ground pools no condos or towns, no associations....no pool tables or rooms:)
Flag Tue Apr 2, 2013