David A Kear…, Home Buyer in Columbia City, IN

how long out of bankruptcy can you qualify for fha?

Asked by David A Kearby, Columbia City, IN Thu Jun 27, 2013

Answers

9
My bankruptcy will be close in 02/30/15 how long do I cualifay for mortgage loan I want to rifanias my home
My company does FHA all day long 2 years from discharge date.....email me at whh0311@gmail.com if you would like more information
Yes 3 years, but always speak to your local mortgage broker.
Worst case is 3 years from final discharge provided you keep your credit up. Was your home included in the bankruptcy? That does impact how long you will have to wait according to lenders I have spoken with. Depending on all the details including if your home was included or not some lenders are able to give financing after 2 years.
They got it....3 years. Best to discuss with Mortgage persons though. Dawn Houser is with American Eagle mortgage. dawn.houser@aemc.cc 239-464-9455

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.TheDomainRealtyGroup.com
I want to first say I am not a legal expert by any stretch of the imagination, however FHA allows lending to any persons after 3 yrs. However I would suggest to have a minimum of 3 open trade lines report to your credit to establish your credit worthiness again. A couple of suggestions would be to open a $2000-2500 cd account at your local bank and have it liked to secured credit account and have them report it. Secondly call Capital One and explain your situation and that you want to begin your road to credit again and they will give you a few options from secured credit to a starter account of $500. Thirdly if you are renting through an institution they can report your rental history to the credit bureaus. These are just some suggestions, however there are many tricks and tips of the trade I would be more than happy to share with you.

Feel free to call or email me directly.

Adolfo "A.D." Diaz
IsellFlorida@ymail.com
239-872-7939
3 years after you filed, again as Lilo stated - you have to keep your credit up!

There are finance options for you, but you will need to speak with a lender directly about getting pre-approved. Below are three GREAT finance professionals I highly recommend.

Please contact me for your Real Estate services. I go beyond the conventional expectations of my customers by locating the perfect property that fits your needs, negotiating the best deal possible and protecting your interests every step of the way. Call me and lets talk about how I can help you find a house you will love.

Respectfully,

Terence Trombetti • Realtor®
Gulf Coast Realty Network
4002 Del Prado Blvd. S.
Cape Coral, FL 33904
Mobile 239.560.1574
terencetrombetti@gmail.com
http://www.gulfcoastproperty.net

GREAT LENDERS:

Anthony Ottaway
Executive Purchase Banker
Direct: (313) 373-1548
anthonyottaway@quickenloans.com

Kim Martini
Cape Coral Mortgage Company
Direct: (239) 540-5555
mortgageslayer@aol.com

Jane Wingate
Gulf Coast Mortgage
Direct: (239) 263-9921
janegcm@embarqmail.com

*Contact me for a current list of active properties that fit your needs. Conventional, foreclosure and short sales. All properties I send come directly from the Realtor's MLS system and therefore are real-time current information, only active and available homes.
3 Years if you kept your credit up.
In a simple answer normally three years after it is discharged, assuming you have maintained a good records during this time.