Jeannie, Both Buyer and Seller in Billerica, MA

how long is to long in this economy. I'm trying to sell my home in mass. It's been on the market for just

Asked by Jeannie, Billerica, MA Mon Jun 22, 2009

about 3 mos. I've lowered the price twice for a total of $15,000. I can't afford to lower it anymore.

Answers

3
Once you find the property you are looking for, I will help you legally reduce the price during the inspection period or simply save you thousands of dollars and prevent you for buying a property in bad condition or worse than what it looks. We are Licensed and Insured Home Inspector and General Contractors.
For a sample of one of our reports, pelase visit http://www.gaiagc.com
Feel free to call me with any questions at
954.882.2672
Oscar Echeverri
GAIA Construction Inc
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 15, 2012
Hi Jeannie:

Many homes down here in South Florida have been on the market for 1+ years!! Have you spoken to your Realtor about this? Is the home getting lots of exposure? How does the home look from the outside? Some nice features to the outside can make all the difference to the curb appeal. What about the interior - how does it compare to the other homes in the neighborhood? How does your price compare?

I know, I have a million questions but if you can tell us a little more with regard to these questions you may have your own answer. Are you getting people to come and see the home? What do they say about the property?

Tell us more and hopefully you'll find some constructive help on this board. You posted your question in the West Hollywood, Florida section of the board. You may find some better focused responses to your particular area in Billerica in the Massachusetts section of Trulia's Q&A. However, the questions I have pertain to properties for sale anywhere.

Let us know.

Best wishes,

Angela
Villa G Realty, Inc.
Tel: 954-816-7996
Web Reference: http://www.villagrealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 22, 2009
It's actualy not that hard to sell real estate these days, there are many buyers out there with lots of money just waiting for the next deal to come their way.
If you priced your property well and your real estate agent advertise it in the right places you should be fine.
Check comps of your neighborhood just to make sure because some agent are not doing their job right.

Good Luck to you.